Part - 4

sorry for the late update, I had met with an accident and got hurt in my right hand and due to the injury there was a lot of swelling in the hand. Because of this reason, I could not update on time. I hope you all will understand my problem. But now all my updates will be updated on weekends. because of my busy schedules i don't update regularly. Hope you all are liking my story and enjoying it.

So let's start the story:

In the morning:
in swasan room: Swara and Sanskar wake up early in the morning. sanskar goes to take a bathe. swara arrange the bed and takes the bag and takes out her clothes to wear, after sometime Sanskar comes to the room after taking a bath. After sanskar swara goes to take a shower. after getting ready swasan go to the downstairs.
In the hall:
Everyone comes to the temple for worship. Parineeta is preparing the puja plate.
Durga Prasad: Annapurna start the worship.
Annapurna: Yes. ( to Parinita) Go Parineeta, call Swara - Sanskar and Ragini - Lakshya for worship.
Parinita: ji... She gets up and turns to leave and she sees Swasan and Raglak on the stairs. Mummy ji starts the puja, devar ji and devrani ji have also come.
Swara look:

Sujata (whispers to Annapurna): Bengalan are also coming to impure my temple

Annapurna (whispering): sujataaaa... Seeing Raglak in front of him, Sanskar quickly goes from there towards the temple. Laksh gets angry and jealous seeing Swasan together and holding each other's hand. He also quickly leaves from there. after seeing swasan holding each other's hand and seeing Swara, laksh walks away leaving Ragini like this. Ragini gets angry and jealous seeing this.
Ranigi: Swara, now you are the daughter-in-law of a Marwari family. There are some rules and laws here. Here have to be taken care of the elders. By the way, you have crossed all limits for getting married. But don't do anything again that will dishonor you.
Swara: Ragini main jesi thi vaise hi sabke samne ayi hu. Tumhari tarah bhole pan ka natak nahi kar rahi hun. (Sanskar calls Swara.)
Sanskar: Swara, if you have done with your talking, then come for the worship, it is time for the worship.
Swara: I am coming, Sanskar and Swara leave from there. After Swara leaves, Ragini also goes to the temple.

The puja plate is in Parineeta's hand. Parineeta is about to give the puja plate to Annapoorna but annpoorna stops her.
Annapurna: Today the aarti will be performed by the new daughter-in-law. Parineeta pooja thali….( Hearing this, Ragini gives a smirk to Swara and goes to Parineeta and holds the pooja plate.) Seeing this, Annapurna says to Ragini. Ragini, you and Swara both are new daughters-in-law of the house, but today is Swara's first day in this house, so Swara and sanskar will perform aarti.
Laksh (Laksh gets angry hearing this): Maa, how can both of them perform aarti. How can you allow these two cheaters to stay in this house. And who knows whether these two have actually married or not. It is possible that Swara wants to separate me and Ragini by pretending to be a fake marriage
Durga Prasad: laksh Like Parineeta bahu, Swara is also your bhabhi and Sanskar is your elder brother. Talk to both of them with respect. Don't force me to deal with you with strictly. I am telling you for the last time. And as far as separating you from Ragini is concerned, you are already married to Ragini and Swara is married to Sanskar. So stop this drama now. Annapurna Start the Aarti.
Annapurna: ji.. Swara - Sanskar come. Ragini, give the aarti plate to Swara. (Ragini nods her head and makes an innocent face and gives the aarti plate to Swara giving everyone a fake smile.) Swara, light the lamp and perform the aarti. (Swara nodded her head and takes a plate from Ragini.)