Note

hey everyone!

How are you all. I hope you all are ver well......

I know its too late to post a chapter of this story....
I am really sorry for this.....But I was so busy that I could not update the next chapter because my written chapter was missing to my phone and I did not get any time to write again. I hope you all understand....

and also I want to share something with all of you and I hope you all will support me....
dear In today's time no one has time, neither you nor me. In today's time, everyone does something or the other thing. some are doing their studies, some are preparing for competition, some are doing job and even after that, a lot of work gets done at home and many people look both home and job. And on that too, we writers hardly take out some time to write and update the story and all of you readers also take out their precious time to read it. When you read our stories by taking out so much precious time, So why don't you vote and comment on our stories. It will not take your much time to comment and vote But your love, support, appreciation and response will surely increase our excitement and morale and motivates us to update the story as soon as possible.

So I request all of you that if you all are liking the story written by me and you are enjoying it then please do not forget to vote and comment.

Thank you