Part - 8

In Maheshwari Mansion's Hall:
All the guests come to Maheshwari mansion for the ritual of muh dikhai..
Sujata: Jiji, it's time for the muh dikhai ceremony And all the guests have also come but why haven't this Shobha ji or Sharmishta ji come yet. Where are these two.
Annpoorna: Sujata may be they are stuck in traffic. Don't worry, they will come soon.
One lady: annpoorna ji, how much more time will it take. Are the brides not ready yet?
Another lady (parinita mom): yes, the auspicious time has also come. Go and bring the brides. We all can't wait to see the brides. go and bring them. (annpoorna nodded.)
Annpoorna: ji... why not.... let's go Sujata.
Sujata: but jiji...
Annpoorna: Sujata, it's been a long time since the guests came and it's time for the ceremony too. We go to call Swaragini till then shobha ji or sharmishta ji will also come. (to parinita) till then parinita you call sharmishta ji and ask her that how much time they are reaching.
Parinita: ji mammy ji..
Annpoorna and Sujata go to upstairs to bring Swaragini. And when they reach upstairs, they see that Ragini is standing outside the room with her grandmother and they go towards Ragini.
Annpoorna: Hey ragini, kakisa where are you both going.
Parvati: Nowhere annpoorna ji. When you did not come to call Laado, I thought you all would be busy. So I thought that I should bring laado downstairs myself and also it was time for the Muhurta.
Annpoorna: it's ok. anyway, we had come to take swara and ragini to downstairs. (to sujata) sujata let's see whether swara and sanskar are ready or not.
Sujata: ji jiji...
Parvati: annpoorna ji auspicious time is passing. Till then we go with ragini. And the guests will also be waiting downstairs and you already know the people. If it takes a long time then how can people make a fuss out of it.
Annpoorna: Kakisa, you are saying right. And also there has been a lot of drama in the marriage. You do one thing, you go downstairs with Ragini. We bring Swara.
Parvati: annpoorna ji how am i... I mean... my laado is the daughter-in-law of your house so actually you should take the laado downstairs for the ceremony.
Sujata: parvati ji just now when you were bringing downstairs to ragini then you did not remember all this.
Annpoorna: sujata.... (and nodded her head in no.)
Parvati: no Sujata ji there is nothing like that. It was time for the Muhurt and all of you were also downstairs, so just because of that....
Annpoorna: it's ok kakisa.... no problem. (to sujata) Sujata you go and bring Swara till then i go downstairs with Ragini... (sujata nodded her head in yes and about to go but stop by parvati.)
Parvati: what was i thinking annpoorna ji, Sujata ji that both of them already know about Mahurt and you had already told them through the servant, so when both of them are ready, they will come downstairs themselves......
Annpoorna: but kakisa...... (cut by parvati)
Parvati: annpoorna ji, there is sanskar with swara but my laado, she is facing the punishment for what swara did. you know in what circumstances these two got married and it will take sometime for everything to be fine... You know that Laksh has not been able to accept Laado or this relationship till now. And if you also Will not be with her then my laado will be all alone. I agree that no one take the place of Laksh. but if not lakhs with her, at least both her mother-in-law will take her downstairs for the ceremony themself, then she will feel good..... (sujata about say something but cut by parvati.) And as for Swara, you will send someone to call them. (annpoorna nodded her head and say to sujata.)
Annpoorna: let's go sujata... (Ragini and parvati get happy hearing this but only for sometime.) ragini come from here.
Annpoorna and Sujata take Parvati and Ragini from the other side. After few minutes Annpoorna stops them.
Annpoorna: one minute, all of you wait here. (ragini and parvati get confused and annpoorna goes near swasan's room and says.) Swara, sanskar are you both ready? beta the guest has arrived. how much time will you take.
Sanskar: yes maa just 10 minutes.....
Annpoorna: okk beta. Hurry up beta. You both get ready and come soon downstairs, till then we take ragini downstairs.
Sanskar: okk maa.
Ragini gets angry after hearing this but control herself. they take ragini downstairs. When they reach downstairs the guest says.
Parinita mom: finally our wait is over. look there... the bride has come.