Part - 6

Sujata comes to Swasan's room and knocks the door. After Parinita leaves, Swara takes her clothes given by Sujata and goes to the bathroom to freshen up. After getting fresh, she comes out of the bathroom. She comes near the dressing table and starts getting ready. After some time Swara hears knock on the door and goes to open the door. She opens the door and sees Sujata.
Swara: mom you, please come (Sujatha enters the room and says seeing the empty room.)
Sujata: Where is your husband?
Swara: mom... voh...he...voh... .
Sujata: why are you stammering.
Swara: No mom, nothing like that.
Sujata: i know how it is and what it is not. You have no need to hide from me that where is sanskar because I know where sanskar will be at this time. surely he must have gone to the office and he must have told you not to say anything to me.
Swara: no mom. He didn't say anything like that to me.
Sujata: swara I am his mother and I know him very well what he can do and what not. today I had refused him to go anywhere, yet even after my refusal he went out of the house. Now a days, he has started doing his self-will. Let him come back home. Today I will not leave him.
Swara: mom, he said that he has some urgent work that's why he has to go but he will come soon before the ceremony starts. (sujata nodded her head.)
Sujata: Swara these are some clothes and jewellery for you. when you get ready, after that pack some clothes in these clothes.
Swara: why mom.
Sujata: jiji talked to priest ji about the auspicious time for your Pagfera ceremony. He said that today and the day after tomorrow are auspicious. Jiji told Sharmistha ji and Shobha ji about the mahurat and they want to take you with them for pagfera ritual after muh dikhi ceremony today. In some time sharmishtha ji and shobha ji will be arriving, you get ready soon and when your husband arrives, tell him about your pagfera ritual. ( swara nodded her head and sujata about to go.)
Swara: mom (sujata turns) are you angry with sanskar for something.
Sujata: swara this is a matter between me and sanskar. It is better if you don't come between us.
Swara: Mom, I didn't mean that.
Sujata: swara I agree that sanskar is your husband now but still he is my son and I am his mother. I still have the right to be angry with him, to scold him, to love and caress him and You cannot stop me from expressing my rights over my son. it's better if you don't come between us.
Swara: mom, why do you think that I will come between you and sanskar, take sanskar away from you or snatch him from you. mom, sanskar was your son and will be always.
Sujata: ..... (she doesn't say anything.)
Swara: I know mom you are angry with Sanskar about our marriage and I also know that you don't like me. mom if you don't want me to stay in this house and in sanskar's life then I will leave from here after some days. mom, sanskar may not say anything to anyone but his eyes show that how much he is hurt by your neglect.
Sujata: swara, I agree that I do not like Bengalis because they are non-vegetarian. But that doesn't mean I hate them. swara Bengalis are also humans and some habits are right and some are wrong in every human being, no matter what caste they belong to. You know swara I didn't have any problem with Kavita also, I just wanted to see Sanskar happy but everything finished.
swara Like every mother, I also had many dreams about Sanskar's marriage, which could not be fulfilled. That dream was shattered when Bhaisa had left sanskar from the house and when he came back after five years, he was not my previous sanskar. That sanskar was burning in the fire of revenge. Do you know Swara, I tried a lot to make Sanskar understand, but at that time, that sanskar was blind to his return.

Flashback start:

Sanskar opens the door and gets shocked to see Sujata standing at the door and starts pretending to be mad seeing Sujata.
Sanskar: what? Why are you staring at me? Go, go get ragini. Go get ragini. I want ragini.

Sujata takes Sanskar inside the room and closes the door.
Sanskar: mom, ragini....
Sujata: Tell me, you have been lying to us. You lied to your own mother. I am your mom. I have given birth to you. How can you even lie to me? You lied to me?
Sanskar: let go off me! You are not my mom! Ragini....
Sujata: you are doing drama. You are not insane! Sanskar.
Sanskar: let go off me. You bad woman! Let go off me. Ragini...
Sujata: fine, i am lying okay if you don't like me then there's no point in living anymore. (Sujata goes to the cupboard and starts banging her head on the cupboard.) i will give my life, I will die. I don't want to live anymore in this world. Tell me the truth.