Chapter Six

────»»❀❀❀««────

song of the chapter: i will survive by gloria gaynor

"did you think i'd crumble? did you think i'd lay down and die?"

────»»❀❀❀««────

I woke up on a bed. I sat up, ignoring the pounding in my head. Stu's parents room spun before my eyes. How did I get there? I could hear yelling from the kitchen. Where was Billy?

I got up carefully, wincing at the pain in my head. I slowly paced down the stairs, clutching on the railing. When I got to the living room, I saw Billy holding Sidney in the kitchen.

Both of them were covered in blood. I stood by and listened before moving in. How was he standing up like that?

"What if your father snapped because your mothers anniversary set him off and he went on a murder spree killing everyone?" I heard Billy say.

"Except for Billy and me. We were left for dead," I heard Stu explain.

"Then he kills you and he shoots himself in the head. Perfect ending," Billy decided.

"Pst," I hear from behind me.

I turned around to see Gale Weathers. I almost gasped, but she put a finger over her mouth. I flinched as Stu began to yell.

"Yeah! I'm ready, baby! Hit it--" his words were cut by a scream. Sidney let out a high pitched gasp. "Good one, man. Jesus." My stomach turned as I realized what was happening "Oh shit. My turn." This time I heard Billy's scream.

"Agh fuck. Fuck! Goddammit, Stu!" he screamed. I wanted to run in and make sure they was okay, but there was something wrong with the situation.

"Sorry, Billy, I guess I got a little too zealous, huh?" Stu joked.

"The gun," Gale whispered pointing to the table.

The realization hit me. I clutched the gun on the counter and handed it to her. I could hear more screaming from the kitchen.

"See Sid, everybody dies but us. Everybody dies but us. We stay to plan the sequel, cause lets face it Sid, these days you gotta have a sequel!" Stu screamed.

I felt tears form in my eyes as I realized what my brother and best friend were. They were the killer.

"You sick fucks, youve seen one too many movies," Sidney sighed.

"No, Sid, don't go blaming the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative!" Billy yelled. I could hear a knife impaling skin over and over again.

"Would you stop? Im feeling a little woozy here!" Stu screamed in pain.

"Get the gun and the knife, and I'll untie pops, okay?" Billy demanded.

As if on cue, "Um, Houston we have a problem here," Stu realized.

"What?"

"The gun, man, the gun. I put it right here and its not there," he sobbed. Gale nodded at me.

"Where the fuck is it?" Billy screamed.

"Right here asshole," Gale spoke up, stepping forward and pointing the gun at them.

"I thought you took care of them," Billy recalled.

"I did!" Stu insisted. "She looked dead, man. Still does."

"I've got an ending for you. The reporter left for dead in the news van, and the teen came to. Stumble on you two dipshits. Find the gun, foil your plan, and save the day," Gale recited.