𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

song of the chapter: another one bites the dust

"another one gone, and another one gone. another one bites the dust"

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

I went to walk down the stairs, but the door to Jill's room opened. Kirby stuck her head out.

"Hey, Bron, wanna watch Shaun Of The Dead with us?" Kirby asked. I chuckled.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Totally," Kirby shrugged.

I smiled, going into their room. Jill was laying on the bed. Kirby got back in. I got in next to my cousin. They laughed as one of the zombies bit it. Our heads turned as someone's cell phone rang. Kirby picked it up.

"Hello?" Kirby greeted, standing up. There was a pause. "We're watching Shaun Of The Dead with Bronwyn." More pausing. "Yep. They're cops. You wanna come up?" I sighed. "No, she's in the guest room." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sidney's the Angel of Death," Jill explained to me.

"Ah," I nodded. Of course.

"Your mom home?" Kirby asked. Jill laughed out loud at a scene on the TV. "Well, the zombies are still in their car, so you should be all right." Kirby plopped down on the bed in between Jill and me. "All right." She hung up.

"She didn't wanna come up?" Jill asked.

"She fears the Reaper," Kirby joked. I snickered, shaking my head.

"Watch this," Jill commanded. She paused the movie, sitting up. She took out her phone and started dialing. The girl picked up. "What's your favorite scary movie, Olivia?" I tensed slightly as Kirby chuckled a little. "No, it doesn't matter to me anyways, my mom won't me go." Kirby furrowed her eyebrows as her phone rang.

"It's Trevor," Kirby said. "I'll handle this."

"Trevor's calling again," Jill told Olivia. Kirby stood up as she took the call.

"What do you want?" Kirby asked. "Un, no, it's Kirby. Sorry, Trevor. Jill in screening her calls from all past relationships."

"Hang on a sec," Jill said to Olivia. "What is he saying?"

"What?" Kirby suddenly asked, plugging her other ear. "I can barely hear you, Trevor. Oh, all right. Well, then why do you have his phone, whoever this is?" She pulled the phone away from her ear, whispering to us. "He's trying to do Ghostface."

"He's being weird," Jill said into the phone.

"Okay, well, she doesn't want to talk to you," Kirby mused into the phone. Jill stood up. "Come on, Mr. Ghostface. Whisper to me. Aren't you supposed to ask me a question?" I stood up, going to the window. I could see Olivia from the house over. "What movie?" I furrowed my eyebrows, glancing to her. "How did you know that?" I walked over to you along with Jill. "Stop. You are not."

"What'd going on?" I asked her.

"Trevor's being weird," Kirby informed us. "I mean, if it is him. I don't know."

"This is not fucking Trevor!" the voice on the phone hissed.

"Well, then who the fuck are you?" Kirby exploded. His voice made out something I couldn't hear. "You do know there are cops all over this house."

"I'll talk to him," Jill offered. She shushed her, going towards the closet. Olivia asked Jill something I couldn't make out. "Sorry, I don't know."

"Kirby!" I hissed.