𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

────»»❀❀❀««────

song of the chapter: no tears left to cry

"ain't got no tears left to cry"

────»»❀❀❀««────

     We showed up at the party right on time. It wasn't completely boring, but it hadn't gotten good yet.

"Hey, I am not a sorority pusher, I just think that despite its trivialities, it is a life-affirming, mentally stable healthy environment for you. I mean, look at this place," Hallie admired.

"I think you're taking your psych major a little too seriously, Hallie. I'm fine," Sidney insisted.

"Yeah? That's beginning to become your theme song," Hallie rolled her eyes.

"Bronzie's worse than me," Sidney defended.

"What? I am not," I felt slightly offended.

"I'm not the one sobbing in my sleep every night," Sidney reminded me.

"I'm just trying to forget about it," I said truthfully.

"Sidney, you made it," one of the sorority girls squealed.

"Hi! No, I really mean that. Hi," the other smiled.

       I went outside so I wouldn't lose it in front of them. I stepped over to Mickey and Randy who were sitting on the porch.

"Hey," Randy greeted.

"Those girls are ridiculous. 'Hi, no I really mean that. Hi'," I mocked.

       Mickey started cracking up as he sipped his beer. I wasn't someone who hated other girls. But I was intimidated by them, so I admired from a distance. 

"Where'd you get that?" I asked him.

"Over there," he pointed towards to cooler.

"I'll get you one," Randy offered, getting up.

"Empire Strikes Back. Better story, improved effects," he explained.

"That's not a sequel, it's part of a trilogy," I responded just as we saw Sid and Hallie coming outside.

"Are you kidding?" he groaned. He turned to Hallie. "You wanna dance, babe?"

"I'd love to. With that, tall, wide-shouldered fraternity boy. Think you can arrange that?" Hallie joked.

"That hurts," Mickey sighed. Randy approached me with a beer. "Thanks." I sighed, leaning my head on Randy's shoulder.

"What'd you and Mickey talk about?" Randy asked.

"He tried to convince me that The Empire Strikes Back is a sequel that's better than the original," I laughed.

"That's not a sequel," Randy shook his head, the knowledge common in his head.

"That's what she told me," Mickey chortled, rolling his eyes.

"I like those small furry things," Hallie smiled. I nodded, agreeing with her

"They're Ewoks. They blow," Mickey grimaced.

"Ewoks are adorable," I disagreed, crinkling my nose. "They have one flaw, and it's not something they can control."

"Guys! Something is up at Omega Beta Zeta. Police are everywhere! Hurry!" the sorority girls laughed. People began slowly panicking. They were running around desperately, trying to get to Omega Beta Zeta.

"Oh no," I groaned, following everyone.

We all ran to Omega Beta Zeta. There were a few ambulances, a firetruck, and several cop cars. I noticed Gale and Dewey and sighed with relief. I ran up to the fighting couple.