1: The Bribing Cat.

Y/N POV:
I woke up and rolled over onto my back, and yawned, looking up I spotted some rats nibbling on an old piece of bread. Normally, I would've gone over and growled at them so they'd give their food to me. But today I was feeling nice, so I decided to let it slide. As I was searching through other bins for some food. But after spending almost the whole morning searching, I gave up. And began to look for Mittens, I knew her pigeons or "boys" would be arriving with food. As I walked over to her, I saw her cleaning her paws and lying on her back.

"Oh, hey, Y/N, don't suppose you have any food?" Mittens asked me.

"Nope, I've been searching all morning," I said. Sitting against the wooden box.

"No worries we can split what my boys bring in, as usual." she said. I smiled. Mittens was nice enough for splitting food with me otherwise our friendship was very shallow, to say the least. Mittens got back to licking her paws before the first pigeon showed up.

"Right on time, Saul. Come on in," Mittens said as the grayish pigeon placed a small piece of hot dog on the ground. I smiled to myself. I was gonna enjoy this.

"Okay, Saul, nice work. Let's find some mustard next time. Okay baby?" I said.

"Yes, Mittens. Thank you, Y/N," Saul said walking away. Then the next pigeon: Ted, showed up.

"Oh-ho! Is that an everything bagel, Ted?" Mittens asked.

"Attaboy," I complimented.

"Good day Mittens, and Y/N," he said in his British accent. Then Mittens' third pigeon, Louie, quickly ran up, placed down a seed, then tried running away before Mittens stopped him.

"Louie? What is this?" she questioned.

"It was a slow week. That's half of what I got," the small brown pigeon said. I exchanged glances with the cat then smirked as our stomachs growled.

"You hear this, Louie? We're starving here," Mittens began, as I stood up and walked toward him.

"And when the old stomachs start talking, they're not talking to us. It's talking to the fangs and claws," I growled bearing my teeth.

"Not the fangs! Not the claws! Please," Louie pleaded.

"We're holding these bad boys back, best we can, but, the thing is, it's not up to me. The stomach's got a directline to both babies, and we're picking up a lot of chatter," I said, with hidden smugness in my tone. "So, we'll talk to the claws and fangs, but in exchange, next week all your food comes to us," I said, pulling my tail across his face.

"But that's not our deal. I bring you half, you give me protection. That's our deal," Louie pleaded to Mittens, while I grinned.

"Yeah, well, the deal just expired. Now get lost," she said.

"Mark my words, ladies. One day someone's gonna stand up to you. Someone's gonna teach you a lesson," Louie said, flying away. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm really scared now," I said. Then suddenly, I felt myself get tackled by someone else. I was shoved into a nearby trash can by another dog. He looked the exact same as me only with white fur compared to my own F/C fur.

"You should be!" he growled.

"You're on your own Y/N!" Mittens yelled running away.

"Okay! Yeah!" I said.

"Where is she?!" the dog asked me.

"Uh... Who?" I asked.

"You know why I'm here," he said, angry, with his brown eyes bearing into my own.

"Uhh..." I stuttered dumbfounded.

"Where is she?" the dog questioned me. I decided that my best option was to try and explain my situation.

"Okay, okay. Look, buddy, I don't know what you're getting at, but-" I was cut off by chuckling, and saw three of Mittens' pigeons sitting on a rooftop..

"Come on, Y/N. Just tell the guy where she is. Tell the dog, make him happy," Vinnie taunted.

"Yeah, yeah, come on, Y/N. Tell him!" Bobby said as feathers fell off him, and Joey laughed at this. I decided to ask the pigeons for forgiveness.

"Joey, Vinnie, Bobby, Mittens' boys! Would you tell this crazy canine that he's got the wrong dog?" I asked hopefully. The sky rats looked at each other before turning back to the white dog.

"You got her, pal," Vinnie said.

"That's her," Joey agreed.

"She's the one," the greenish pigeon continued.

"That is definitely the right dog," Joey finished. The dog glared at me while I just scoffed slightly, and tried putting on a smile.

"Looks like we're gonna do this the hard way," the white dog told me. He then dragged me away and then suddenly suspended me above on-going traffic. I screamed as I looked down.

"Hey, you're crazy, man!" I screamed.

"You work for the men in black, who work for the man with the green eye. They've taken Penny. Where is she?" the dog asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I pleaded.

"This is becoming tiresome, dog. In fact, I feel a yawn coming on," the dog said, almost opening his mouth to drop me.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay, I'll talk! I'll talk! I know where Penny is. Yeah," I said with a panicked tone before changing it to an evil one. "They have her. Yes! The men in black and the guy, the guy with the blue eyes!" I said.

"Blue eyes?" the dog questioned.

"Um... Oh! Green! Yes, green! The one green eye!" I tried to recover.

"You just can't stop lying, can you dog? It's in the genes. It's just gross." he said. I dejectedly looked away, knowing what he said was true.

"I know. It's disgusting. I disgust myself," I said, before suddenly, I caught a glimpse of his collar, first I noticed his name was Bolt, but more importantly saw he'd come from Hollywood? What was doing in New York?

"Hollywood?" I questioned to myself. "But if you put me down, I'll show you where she is," I offered, laughing nervously. After he pulled me back up he then proceeded to tie a leash he had around his neck around me as well to stop me from "escaping". I then proceeded to take him to a diner which I knew would have a map of America. When we got there, I quickly jumped into the dumpster behind the restaurant to find a map. While searching, I kept trying to convince Bolt to let me go.

"You know, I hope you appreciate the risk I'm taking here," After searching for two minutes I found one, and quickly resurfaced. "Every bone in my evil dog body is telling me not to betray the trust of the green-eyed man," I said, hopping out, and sat down next to Bolt, who was glaring at me. "Okay, this is a top, top secret map of the entire Earth!" I said, opening the map up.

"Now we're over here, by the green lady with the big torch. And my boss has Penny locked up uh...right, right over... Here, here! By the waffle with the sunglasses!" I said, pointing at Hollywood on the map. "Now all you need to do is get from here to there," I said tracing my pad from the nation we were in to the one Bolt wanted to get to. "Well, I told you where to find her, so if you'll just untie me, I'll be on my way," I tried again.

"I'll release you dog, when we find Penny," he grumbled.

"Excuse me? That wasn't the deal! We had a deal!" I said, cross.

"Your deal just expired," Bolt told me. This would not end well, especially for me.