4: One Crazy Train Ride

Bolt POV:
As we were getting closer to Rhino's stop Y/N began resisting, so I found a bucket on the side of the road and put it on her head as a makeshift helmet. When we got to Rhino's stop we stopped at a bridge with speeding trains going below it. Looking down, Rhino was laughing like a crazy person, and Y/N was tugging on the leash trying to get away.

"Okay, so, what we do here is we give the target a quick flyover, we adjust the trajectory and then land dead center. Am I missing anything, Rhino?" I asked as the Hamster squealed slightly.

"Just the knowledge that every minute spent in your company becomes the new greatest minute of my life," Rhino said.

"NO! Forget it! How do you say 'no way I'm doing this' in crazy?" Y/N asked, trying to pull me even more but to no avail.

"Calm down, dog. you're with me," I said, trying to reassure her.

"That's the problem!" she said, dramatically, trying to pull away, but I only pulled her with me. I felt a little bit hurt after that comment though, but decided to ignore it.

"Would you relax?" Rhino said, annoyed as I pulled loose a sign's top right corner with my teeth. "Every time he did this on the magic box it was awesome," he smiled, jumping around and giggling like a mad lad. I decided to just ignore what they were bantering about.

"Magic what?" Y/N questioned.

"You know, the magic box people stare at," Rhino said.

"W-w–w-wait a minute. Does this magic box have moving pictures on it?" Y/N asked the hamster.

"Yeah, and Bolt's pictures are the best," Rhino said.

"Bolt's pictures. Of course! He's from a-AAHH!" She was cut off by me lifting her onto my back, as her bucket fell off her head and was swept away by the train. "Oh no, wait, wait. Bolt, dog, hear me out!" she tried. But I was in my zone right now and there was no turning back.

"Let it begin. Let it begin. Let it begin!" Rhino chanted.

"Wait! You are not a superher-AAAAHHHHHH!!!'' She was cut off when I jumped off the bridge. We went from the right to the left before the sign's string snapped. We flew back to the right but at the same level as the train. I still had a tight grip on the rope as we flew to the right again we missed the train thankfully but as we flew to the right again. I let go of the sign and the three of us fell onto the train. We rolled around as suddenly Y/N went over the back. Despite hitting my head on the train I shook off my headache. Before I noticed Y/N was nowhere to be seen.

"Y/N!" I exclaimed, running over to the end. "Y/N, take my paw! I need you alive!" I said, reaching out with my paw.

"You're crazy! Stay away from me!" she yelled at me, that actually really hurt but I had to keep her around to save Penny and I really like her as well.

"Take my paw, I'll save you!" I said, still reaching out my paw, while I felt something come loose underneath my other one.

"No you won't! You're not really a s-ahhh!" she screamed just as the ladder she was holding onto came loose and I was pulled off with Y/N. It stopped before hitting the ground which quickly moved under us. Y/N screamed as she ran back onto the platform of the train. I tried following but the leash was stuck, as I tried pulling it loose.

Y/N POV:
Looking back out onto the train's ladder, I saw Bolt was stuck. But, closer to the side I saw one of the bolts on the ladder was coming loose, quickly I jumped on top of it, twisting it backwards, and trying to give Bolt some time to get loose. Suddenly, Rhino dropped down next to me and began to bash into me still inside his ball.

"Ow! Ouch! You moron, stop it. I'm trying to help him," I said, pushing him back with my back paw.

"Help him? Yeah, right," Rhino said, trying to push against me again. I then noticed the other bolt coming loose and quickly leapt onto that one instead.

"Don't worry, Bolt! I'll stop her!" Rhino said, rolling back in my direction. As he tried pushing me I shoved him away with my back paw. Then suddenly, I saw the first bolt come completely loose. Then the ladder on the left side came completely loose and the ladder swerved to the left.

"I can't hold it," I said. I was really worried. While holding Rhino back at the same time I didn't want anyone to die, specifically Bolt or myself. While Bolt strained to get free.

"Let go, you monster!" Rhino yelled at me.

"Bolt!" I called out, really scared. The leash finally came loose right before Bolt flew back, knocked into me and we both pulled Rhino with us. After we fell off the train we rolled down a hill and then into a tree Bolt landed against it, while I was in a branch. I looked down and saw Rhino scuttling toward Bolt who got up and started limping.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" he said, limping toward me.

"The real world hurts, doesn't it?" I asked him.

"But you wouldn't know about that would you?" I asked, carefully balancing on the tree branch before lying down. It was through Mittens I'd learned how to climb trees which was something that'd have never helped me in New York. But now it was paying off.

"Get down here, dog. We don't have time for this," Bolt glared at me.

"I'll get a ladder," Rhino said, rolling away. I was really pissed off and I wasn't about to let him drag me even further.