t w o 🧨

Jisung followed Chan into what seemed the meeting room, with his head bowed.

His mind was swarmed with worries.

The moment he stepped inside he suddenly felt six pairs of eyes pierce into him.

"Guys, this is Jisung, our new recruit." Chan introduced him, cautiously.

It was a while until anyone said anything in response.

"That is the new recruit? He looks like he wouldn't be able to harm a fly." 

Jisung winced at the mocking tone and the scathing words.

I cant show them how vulnerable i am.

Jisung forced himself to stare defiantly in the direction of the voice, but his breath caught in his throat as he laid his eyes on the most handsome person he had ever seen in his life.

He had soft, dark navy hair, that parted in waves at the top of his head, and the boy's golden brown eyes were senseless, cold like obsidian.

His face was beautiful, he had sculpture-like cheeks and a visible jawline.

He looks like a prince.

Regardless of the man's beauty, Jisung didn't drop his glare, that was until a cute freckled boy spoke up in a deadly deep voice,

"Well, my name is Felix and uhh I'm Australian."

Jisung dipped his head in greeting and a second later, all the others started introducing themselves, all except for the handsome boy, who had turned away and was looking at a stack of papers, some loose sheets were scattered across the table.

Jisung learned that the tall, ferret-faced boy was called Hyunjin, the youngest was Jeongin, the short, grumpy looking dude was Changbin and the puppy-like boy was called Seungmin.

The leader gestured for him to sit down, and a moment later, the chatter resumed.

He took a seat the furthest away from anyone and tried not to make any eye contact.

His attention was quickly drawn to Chan, who was speaking rather fluent English to Felix in a serious manner.

The boy was rather glad he had chosen to learn the language during school.

Jisung couldn't help but listen, trying to process what they were saying and had to stifle his giggles at their strong Australian accents.

"Lix, dude, yknow the song artist you love?"

"What about him?"

"Wanna meet him?"

"WHAT! Of course I do, mate, i talk about his songs 24/7 so is that even a question?"

"Weeel, is it a bit late to tell ya that our new recruit is J.One?"

Felix's jaw dropped and he whipped his head around to stare at Jisung, who quickly tried to look away and pretend he was oblivious, but the freckled boy was already speaking to him, this time in korean.

"Are you really him? Im your biggest fan!"

Jisung laughed nervously and replied,

"Yeah i am." 

"wanna sing one of the songs with me one day?" Jisung offered.

"YEESSSSS!" Felix yelled joyfully and that got the attention of everyone else at the table.