s e v e n🎤

A/N: There are a few song lyrics in this chapter so skip them if you want.

(not proofread)

Jisung held back tears of panic as he hid in a corner of an unknown room in the house.

He tried to process what had just happened but it was all just a whirlwind of emotions.

The boy curled into ball, wrapping his arms around his head so his face was buried in his knees and pictured a calm flower field, which instantly started to calm down his racing heart.

After what seemed like hours, Jisung made up his mind and got up from his hiding spot.

I will pretend what happened was just a dream.

Looking around, he realized what kind of place he was in, a karaoke room.

There was a big screen and long grey sofa with a glass coffee table in front.

Huh.

The squirrel-like boy remembered something from the first day he had been here and without a second to allow any anxious thoughts to penetrate him, Jisung pulled his phone from a pocket and dialed Felix's number.

"Hey Sungie, bro, whats up?"

"You know how i said we could sing some songs together?"

"Yea?"

"I found myself in your karaoke room so if your free right n-"

"YES"

Jisung snorted in amusement.

"Oh yea, Binnie and Hyunjin are with me."

"They can come along if they want to."

"Nice, we'll be there in ten seconds."

Felix ended the call with a beep.

To the squirrel-like boy's surprise, the three actually arrived ten seconds later, laughing at his bewildered face.

"So, who's gonna start?"

Changbin and Felix both raised their hands at the same time.

"Ouh, I know a song named 'Because' that would be perfect for you two to sing!" Jisung perked up.

"Oh yeah, that one." The freckled boy blushed slightly.

"Sure, I'm pretty sure we have almost everything in here." Changbin responded as he picked up the remote and sat on the sofa, beckoning the others to do the same.

Hyunjin squished up next to him and Felix flanked his other side.

"Oh there it is!" 

Hyunjin suddenly pointed to the screen, his keen eyes were used to spotting small things, for example, a target in a office window.

Felix and Changbin stood up and grabbed a microphone each, getting ready for the first song.

Their voices were beautiful, Changbin's rich but raspy, and Felix's ranging from deep to an elegant falsetto.

I'll lift everything and lighten the heavy burden for you
다 들어주고 무거운 짐을 덜어줄게

So that the weight on your shoulders is the lightest during the day
하루 중 너의 어깨의 무게 가장 가벼울 수 있게

Will you lighten that burden on me?
그 짐을 나에게 덜어줄래in your clear eyes
맑은 너의 두 눈에

You can expect more until the fog of worries and worries clears
근심 걱정의 안개가 걷힐 때까지 더 기대도 돼

Why is it hard? What bothers you?
왜 힘든 건지 뭐가 너를 괴롭혔는지These are not empty words, instead I want to give you pain and suffering
이건 빈말이 아냐 다 대신 힘들고 아파 주고 싶어

I'm happy when you smile
너가 웃으면 덩달아서 기뻐

Your smile is the prettiest
웃는 모습이 가장 예쁘지만

When you want to cry, don't force yourself to smile
울고 싶을 땐 억지로 웃지 마Your eyes filled with happiness yeah
행복으로 가득 찬 너의 눈동자는 yeah 

-

The two singers met each other's eyes, with such soft expressions. Jisung bit back an exited gasp as he realized.

-
When I see you smiling, I have nothing more to wish for
그대 웃는 모습 바라보면 난 더는 바랄 게 없어

just because i like you
그냥 네가 좋으니까 
The sparkling eyes that remain moist are diamonds
촉촉함이 남은 반짝이는 눈망울은 다이아I like your candid expression
그런 너의 솔직한 표정이 좋아

I like it because you can't act
표정 연기 못하는 너라서 좋아

So don't hide it, that's harder
그니까 숨기지 마 그게 더 힘든 거
-

The squirrel-like boy shared a knowing look with Hyunjin.

-
When I see you smiling, I have nothing more to wish for
그대 웃는 모습 바라보면 난 더는 바랄 게 없어

just because i like you
그냥 네가 좋으니까I just really love you
I just really love you

You're the only reason why I really love you

When I see you smile I just can't get enough and

I can't live without you

Baby I just really love you

The song came to an end and they did a tiny bow as the other two clapped enthusiastically.

"Alright, Hyunjin hyung can do one first, and then me and Felix." Jisung announced.

The rest of that evening went by quickly, Jisung almost forgot about his panic attack that happened just an hour and a half earlier.

🍓·📰•🥊+🕸*🥀·🌪•🍫+🎼*🚨

Jisung quickly checked the time, and jumped up from his bed, throwing his book to the floor accidentally as he realized he was late.

He, Chan and Changbin were expecting to meet in the gym, and the squirrel-like boy had almost completely forgotten.

Only ten minutes late, it'll be fine. Jisung tried to be optimistic but failed as he cringed.

Chan was gonna kill him.

After picking his book back up and laying it on his bedside table, he sprinted through the corridor and ran up the stairs, until he came to an abrupt stop and burst through the door to the gym.

The sight before him made his heart plummet.

Chan was looking at him irritably from his treadmill, but that was the least thing he was worried about, since Changbin wasn't there, it was Lee Know instead.