t e n 👹

AN: Yeah, I'm back, phewwww. And yes, it was the first red emoji I could find.

Jisung felt the memory begin to fade and he blinked.

He could confirm that the memory was his, he could recall almost every moment, but why had he never seen it before? 

But sitting here, It only took a strange man who claimed to be his father, to make three years ago seem like yesterday.

And that roused an unsettling sense of suspicion within him.

I should stay quiet, If I speak up he may not want to tell me more.

"So?" Jayson asked, snapping the boy out of his thoughts, Jisung must of not heard him the first time as his captor's gaze seemed impatient.

The younger couldn't help but study those calculating eyes of the man which seemed awfully familiar, he knew he had seen them before, but where?

A pang unwavering certainty struck his heart, but before he could place it,he suddenly felt that same fuzziness in his mind as before, like a page of his life had been torn out of the book and he had lost it.

"I think I remember, what happened next?"

His intuition begged him to carry on as if nothing had happened, and pretend that the past did not shock him, even if it did.

"fast forward a few weeks,..."

🗡+📍·⛓•💔*🧨+🔪·🚨•🗞*❤️‍🩹+🗝

Memory_2:

"Hey J.One, sing us a song, why don't ya?" A small gang of boys jeered at him as he went by, looking him up and down.

"Wanna go to mine after school?"

"Ha! Look at his face, he's so embarrassed!"

Jisung ignored them, fighting against his frustration, many people taunted him for his musical talent but he never took it to heart.

He sighed and was about to face plant himslef into his locker before he felt someone tap him on the shoulder.

An arm slung around his waist and he smelled a familiar, comforting scent as that person tugged him close.

Minho grumbled incoherently for a moment before deciding to turn them both around, he spat at the group, with a satisfying 'peuh'.

The squirrel-like boy was positively stunned at the vulgar gesture, Minho had always been gentle, and what surprised him more, was how all four of the boys scampered away with alarmed shouts as they fled from the small hallway.

He tilted his head to look up at his boyfriend, furrowing his brow.

"Since when were they so scared of you?"

"Since now." He answered simply, eyeing Jisung's lips.

The other hadn't realized how Minho had pinned him to the wall of the lockers while his mind was wandering away.

He playfully stuck his tongue out but tucked it back in with a muffled complaint as the older tried to snap at at.

"Stop trying to distract me, I'm not stupid, I know something's up."

"I should of known that nothing would ever get past you, fine, I've been taking a few lessons."

"On what?" Jisung questioned.

"Can't you guess? From the way they almost flew out the building?"

"Mn, I guess, but why are they scared of you?"