e i g h t 🩸

A/N: Guess what? Im BACK! And i was totally shocked at how many views this got! Thanks so much <3

Jisung was about to open his mouth to speak, but suddenly, a shrill alarm pierced through the room, making him jump.

Bang Chan's eyes darkened with something like anger, or perhaps it was fear, as he quickly sprang to Jisung's side and threw a knowing look a Lee Know, who was already at the door.

"Wait! What's happeni-" The younger yelped, confusion and panic filling his senses.

The leader didn't answer, his only response was suddenly grasping Jisungs arm in his hand and yanking it, urgently.

The squirrel-like boy suddenly got another cold wave of fear, his body shuddered involuntarily as it remembers the last time he was grabbed like this.

Chan seemed to notice the other's discomfort and let go, taking Jisung's hand instead.

His vision was a blur as they ran through the corridor, a wave of bullets suddenly ricocheted past him, digging into the wall behind them.

Jisung screamed as he felt a harsh grip on the collar of his shirt and he was dragged away from safety.

The next thing he knew, he had the cold barrel of a gun pointed to the side of his head.

"NO!" 

Jisung heard someone shout, at first he thought it might of been Bang Chan or Hyunjin's voice, but no.

It was Lee Know's.

He wanted to turn around but someone or something held him rooted to the spot, so that he couldn't even turn his head.

A voice near his ear spoke,

"Would you look at that, the killer protecting the victim.. How ironic."

"Do not touch him." Came a growled reply.

"Oh?.. Well that's interesting." A different voice muttered.

"Well too bad, I think its time for me and my son to reunite after all these years, eh?"

Me and my son? 

What?

No. no no no no NO!

Jisung wasn't scared about seeing his father again. He was terrified because that voice....

Was not his father's.

Or was it?

Or had he been lied to more than he had ever imagined?

🏮+⚖️·🛢•🪙*❤️+✉️·🖍•🔍+💌

Jisung's world went black, as something was tied around his head like a blindfold.

His mouth gaped open but no sound was let out, air completely unable to enter or leave his lungs.

His heartbeat escalated at an alarming rate, thundering in his ears.

The last few words he caught before consciousness left him was,

"His mother, Lee Minho, remember what happened to his mother."

No answer.No reply.Only silent defeat.

🍓·📰•🥊+🕸*🥀·🌪•🍫+🎼*🚨

Memories, old memories that he had since long forgotten suddenly rushed back, like winter after summer.

Minho's face seemed to be in almost every one of them.

Why?

His mother, crying in her room, a note crumpled on the floor.

Why?

A crime scene, a body behind yellow tape.

A young Minho, begging him, begging him for what?

A man, standing in the doorway, holding out his hand.

Offering him something.

Offering what?

 (Slightly short chapter, sorry!)