𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 got to the house and I was slightly nervous

𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 got to the house and I was slightly nervous. "JJ frowned, "Are you sure this is the place, Pope?"

He nodded, "Yeah, pretty sure."

"All right." I shrugged, "Let's go."

We all got out of the car and noticed a large wall with spikes on the top, "Talk about home security." My boyfriend spoke up. "Are those spikes to keep people out?"

"No." The Heyward boy told him, "The slave quarters are over there. These spikes were to keep people in."

I sent the boy a reassuring smile and squeezed his hand slightly. Kiara frowned, "Come on."

We followed her to the rather large door and knocked on it, "Do you think that was too much?" Liv questioned.

The door suddenly opened revealing a man who I assumed was Mr Limbrey. "You must be Pope." He smirked at the boy.

He swallowed thickly, "Are you Mr Limbrey?"

"Miss Limbrey was expecting you yesterday." He corrected.

"I'm sorry." The boy apologised, "My car broke down on the way up here."

The blonde boy nodded, "Carburettor blew up in the middle of Nowheresville. Sorry about that."

The man nodded, "Yeah, she was real upset when you didn't show up."

"We tried to call but there's no number on the invitation," I spoke up. "We got here as fast as we could."

"She also expected you to come alone." He says, cutting me off.

Pope frowned, "These are my friends. They helped find the Royal Merchant too."

The rich man scoffed, "The instructions were explicit. Your friends can stay outside."

JJ shrugged, "We're kind of a package deal."

"JJ, it's okay." Pope cut off his friend, "I'll be good."

Kie nodded, "Yeah, we will be right here."

The boy looked over at me, "Keep the car running."

I subtly nodded in response as I watched the boy walk into the large home with a worried look. I followed the others back to the car and there was enough room to have my own seat now.

After a few moments, the curly-haired girl spoke up, "Look, if Limbrey's legit, then Ward gets arrested, and maybe Sarah gets the gold."

I frowned to see Pope being pushed further into the back of the garden, "Does that look voluntary?"

JJ looked in their direction, "They're going into the alley."

Riley nodded, "Go around the back."

When the car stopped, I jumped out of the car and got over the tall wall with my boyfriend's help. My eyes went wide when I noticed Pope on top of the man from before. "Come on," Kiara yelled.