𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, we were all sat outside the Chateau

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, we were all sat outside the Chateau. Sarah hadn't come back since going to meet Wheezie and it worried me a little. "That's a lot of wax on your board. Put too much wax, it's gonna be slippery." Pope spoke up as he turned to JJ.

"Are you telling me how to wax my board, Pope?" The blonde boy scoffed.

He shook his head, "No, I'm just saying that's a lot of wax."

The Maybank boy cut him off, "No, you're telling me how to wax my board. Are you kidding?" He said jokingly.

The dark-skinned boy shrugged, "That's a colossal waste of wax."

I rolled my eyes, "Guys, really?"

Kiara chuckled as the horn of the Twinkie rang through my ears. My head snapped up as the vehicle stopped outside the Chateau and John B jumped out. "Are you serious?" Kie yelled as we all stood up.

"Am I dreaming right now?" I cried.

"Guess who's out the clink." The brunette yelled as I tackled him in a tight hug. He chuckled, "Hales, I can't breathe."

I only squeezed him tighter, "I missed you."

He laughed, "I missed you too."

The other Pogues had their hugs as JJ spoke up, "How'd you do it? You bust out?"

"They dropped the charges." He smiled.

"What?" Liv yelled in disbelief.

"That's phenomenal." Kie chuckled.

The blonde boy scoffed, "You're telling me I did all that work for nothing?"

I laughed. Apparently, JJ had pretended to be a paramedic to try and get John B out and it went horribly wrong. "The most elaborate escape plan of all time?" The Heyward boy said sarcastically.

"Foolproof." Kie quoted with a giggle.

The brunette boy frowned, "Wait, where's Sarah."

"She went to go meet Wheezie last night," I told him.

Kiara added, "She didn't come back."

I frowned at the worried look on my sister's face, "Do you think something could be wrong?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, I have a bad feeling."

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 dips and doesn't call?" John B spoke up worriedly. After the Cameron girl had left the Chateau, no one had heard anything from her.

Liv nodded, "Yeah, she just left her bag and didn't tell anybody."

The brunette boy frowned, "I really think Ward got to her." This caused anxiety to bubble in my stomach. I was trying not to overthink the whole situation and maybe she was just staying somewhere with Wheezie. "I mean, the dude tried to have me killed in jail.