𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 to always say, nothing good comes easy

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 to always say, nothing good comes easy. And nothing worthy is given. It's not what can be gained. But what you're willing to risk? How far will you go for your treasure? My treasure was JJ Maybank.

"When I went back to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone with Ward, and he just kept saying 'My thing. This is my thing.' He had to of been talking about the cross." The blonde girl explained.

"Absolutely," Pope said.

Sarah added, "And he's coming into Wilmington tonight at eight o'clock. It's being shipped by train to Raleigh from there, but this is our chance to get it back."

"Did you get any other information?" The dark-skinned boy asked.

"Sarah got the cargo number," Kiara spoke up.

Pope nodded, "Okay, that's a start."

"Well, they're definitely fencing that shit off as we speak, so we should probably get a move on," Liv spoke.

"Has anyone heard from John B?" I asked.

Sarah shrugged, "No. He's probably off somewhere with his dad."

"The problem is that they have the van," Riley told us.

Pope rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Our transportation. I could ask Heyward for the truck."

"Yeah, because that will end well," I said sarcastically.

"We don't have any other options, Hales," Riley said.

"I'll head over there now. Cleo's still over there anyway." He said before leaving.

Kie nodded, "Yeah, I've gotta tell my mom where we're going."

"Want some company?" Liv asked the girl.

"Yeah," She said, sending me a grateful smile, "Let's go."

I sent the two girls a smile as they left, waiting at the Chateau for the plan.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒, 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐒 Milo and my mom were sat at a table on the ferry as we went over the plan, "Honestly, the hardest part is gonna be security, all right?" JJ spoke up as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "So most the guys are gonna be at the rail yard."

Pope nodded in response, "We'll need to find someplace to guard it, maybe a little further down the line, like a whistle-stop."

"Yeah," Kie agreed.

The dark-skinned girl rolled her eyes, "You guys are getting ahead of yourselves as per usual. We don't have a way to transport the cross."

Riley nodded, "She's right. What do you think we were gonna do? On J's motorcycle?"

The blonde grunted in response, "That's not my fault." I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"What other options do we have?" The Heyward boy asked.