𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀

𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 our paradise. We hadn't been here long but it really felt like our paradise. JJ and I used to talk about leaving Outer Banks and finding a small beach house away from everyone else.

"Rescue?" The boy scoffed as he was making something sharp for us to catch fish with. He was referring to how the rest of the Pogues were waiting to be 'rescued' by a plane flying by or a boat, "From what? From paradise? I'm not going back. Ever. I mean, look around. We have everything we need. Right here."

I couldn't help but smile at him, "Just like we talked about."

JJ grinned, "Exactly. How's yours looking?" He asked. I held up my stick that was close to being finished, "You ready to provide for the family?"

I stood from my seat on a log, "Yeah."

"Let's go kill something." He joked.

Kiara rolled her eyes who had begun to approach us with Liv at her side.

"You don't have to say it like that." She scolded the boy.

JJ shrugged, "Yeah. That's exactly what we're gonna do."

The other two girls had been sticks of their own as we headed toward the ocean together, "It sounds so barbaric." The curly-haired girl scrunched up her face.

"It's the circle of life, Kie." The blonde spoke up.

I nodded, "Unless you wanna eat coconuts forever."

The blonde chuckled, "After the past month, I think everyone's good on coconuts."

I watched as my boyfriend pulled his shirt off of his body. I could tell her noticed I was looking by the smirk on his face, "Pretty girl?" He hummed.

I looked away with a smile as I tried to pretend I hadn't noticed.

"Guys, watch your shadow. If they see that, they're gone." He told us, "Just like we practised, all right, pretty girl."

I shrugged, "How hard can it be."

"Kie, there's a skate right beside you. Do you see him?" Olivia noticed, "He's seen me. He's coming over by you."

The Carrera girl suddenly frowned in horror, "I can't. I really can't."

JJ made an attempt to lunge for the fish, "Shit. I missed it. Where is it."

The other three looked around when I noticed it swimming by JJ's legs. I grunted as I stabbed my stick into its flesh.

I smiled when I had lifted the animal from the water, "You did it, pretty girl." JJ praised.

"Oh, shit." Kiara laughed.

I suddenly frowned when I looked out to the sea and noticed a boat that seemed to be coming towards the island, "Guys, do you see that?"