𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on my boyfriend's lap, placing a peck to his lips as Pope turned around, "Wards out

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on my boyfriend's lap, placing a peck to his lips as Pope turned around, "Wards out." He confirmed.

John B nodded in response as he began to speak, "So, Tres Rocas, that's where Neville said we would find the guy. Solona, that the archaeological site. I think that's where they're taking my dad. Neville gave me this map." He reached into his pocket and pulled it out to show us, "He said it should be here." He gave the map to the Heyward boy.

Sarah scoffed, "This is the map we're following?"

"He's the only guy who's been there." John B shrugged.

Riley chuckled, "Pretty janky, John B."

Cleo glanced out the window, "I've been in river towns like this. Major danger, you know?"

Phoebe sent the boy a reassuring smile, "Don't worry. We're gonna get there, find Singh, boost your pops and find El Dorado."

The brunette boy nodded before turning to his wife, "Are you sure he doesn't know anything?" He asked hesitantly.

"Not from me." She replied.

Milo nodded, "Okay, so we find this guy named Jose and then head upriver."

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled.

𝐖𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 after a few hours. I followed my boyfriend out the plane, "Sarah?" I heard Ward call out, "I'm coming."

I turned around to find the man attempting to get out of the plane. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "No you're not." His daughter shot back, "You got us here like you said you would. Now go on to Guadeloupe. You need a doctor."

"Let me help. Please." He begged.

"No," She yelled, "Get back in the plane. You promised you weren't apart of this. No."

"Okay," He nodded understandingly before I followed the girl to the street.

𝐉𝐉 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 walked hand in hand through the town. It was busy. Busier than usual, "Looks like a local holiday." Cleo spoke up. I nodded in agreement.

"So we've gotta assume that Singh's already gone upriver." John B spoke up, "We're looking for a guy named Jose. He's gonna take us to the dig site."

"Do you have a last name?" Milo asked.

The boy shook his head, "Nah."

Cleo rolled her eyes, "It's gonna be like trying to find a teardrop in the ocean."

Sarah frowned, "I'm assuming the river guides probably hang out by the river."

"Yeah but if there anything like the guides at OBX they're probably getting drunk on holiday," JJ said.