welcome to act three

Pov Lia:

"Welcome to act three." Amber says having her gun aimed at Sam and Richie. "Run!" Richie yells just before the gun shots were fired. Luckily for him Tara pushed the gun up making the bullet go into the ceiling.

Sam and Richie run into the kitchen and the last thing I heard of them was Sam saying "Holy shit!" before the door to the basement closed. Tara was still trying to fight off Amber by grabbing the gun making it fall to the ground. Amber pushed Tara to the ground and I was going for the gun but Amber got to it faster. 

Amber who now had her gun aimed at me getting up. "Well, sis. Why don't you go tie her up for me." Amber said to me,  me glaring at her shaking my head. "Fuck you, I'm not doing that!" Amber came closer to me holding the gun to my head, I could hear Tara was crying. "You're not gonna shoot me, we both know that." I tell her being confident about my respond. I know she can't kill me this was her plan I needed to be a part of it for it to be perfect, so she can't kill me now.

"That may be true, but I won't hesitate to pull the trigger on her." Amber now aimed the gun to Tara and I quickly go stand in between the gun and Tara holding my hands up. "Fine, fine. Just put the gun down, Please Amber." I give in knowing there was just no other way for me to get out of this one.

"Take her upstairs and tie her up in the closet, we'll finally have our big finally sis. Just like we always planned." She says smiling, feeling very proud of all this. I look over to Tara with guilt all written over my face. I could see the look of suprise and betrayal on her face.

I walk to her gently grabbing her off of the ground "And remember, Lia. You try anything and our deal is off. I'll know if she's not there." I scoff, Is she serious it's not like she's tried to kill Tara three times now. "Don't worry i'm not the one breaking a promise here, that's all you." I say carrying Tara upstairs, to my room gently putting her on the bed and as I do she slaps me across the face "How could you?" She asks me 

"I deserved that. I'm sorry, baby. I didn't want this to happen either." I go and grab some tape and start tapping her hands together. "You're lying she said you planned this." At this point I don't even want to lie to her anymore. "No baby that was never real it was a thought ,okay? I didn't start this. I would never hurt you." I knew why Amber is doing this. she's always been jealous of the fact that I spend more time with Tara than I do with her.

"So stop, you don't have to do this." She says and I look at her eyes feeling tears falling down my own cheeks. "I can't." I say picking her up and place her into the closet. "I know Amber can be manipulative, but you can still stop this." I shake my head. she just doesn't understand it.

"It's her or me!" Tara yells at me and if only she knew I already made that choice.  

"If I do you might die, Tara. I'd much rather have you hate me than see you die. even if it means that I have to die. I'd do it all for you baby, because I love you." She shakes her head. "If you really love me you try to stop this, They're gonna kill Sam you have to help her. you and her is all I got." She says and there are gun shots coming from inside the house letting me know I don't have long anymore. I now start to realize that maybe Tara is right I can still save Sam and stop this for once and for all. That only means having to betray my own sister.

"I do love you, I promise i'm gonna try everything I can to keep you safe. I'll try to stop it you just have to trust me on this one." The door to my room opened revealing Amber "Show time, sis." I kiss Tara's head before putting the tape over her mouth slipping a pocket knife into her jacket. "I'll always protect you." I say before going to Amber

The chance of us getting out of this alive isn't so big, Richie and Amber both have a gun. All I can do now is go along with it. I already made huge mistakes by killing Wes and Dewey. That is something i'll never get the chance to change and i'll never forgive myself for doing so.