our big finally!

Pov Lia:  

Amber got into her ghostface costume and we both got our knifes ready as Amber told me the plan. First thing we're going to do is jump Sidney, well she is. My job is to wait and be revealed as the suprising third ghostface. Is it a stupid plan, Probably. Does the killer always die in these movies, Definitely. But do I really have any other choice, No so I have to do this for Tara.

I had to make a choice Amber or Tara I couldn't avoid it any longer. For me it's always been clear who I choose, so I just have to get it over with. I can't save them both.

Amber Jumped out off the room and attacked Sidney going to stab her but Sidney pushed her back against the door making her drop her knife "Holy shit it's ghostface!" Richie yells and that's when I came out as Amber pushes her back them going back and forth pushing eachother until Sidney threw both of them over the railing down to the ground. Both landed onto the ground in pain struggling to move for a second, both of them looking towards the gun. 

Me and Richie both look down to them and the gun. Richie going down the stairs as fast as he can "Richie! gun get the gun." Sidney tells him as he struggles to get down the stairs "Kind of hard since you shot me in the leg." Amber starts crawing towards the gun reaching out for it. I start running down the stairs easily getting past him, but not getting to the gun before Sam could.

Sam grabbed the gun aiming it at Amber "Shoot him." Sidney says as Richie is finally down the stairs and next to Sam "Thank god you're okay."He says as he stabs her "Cause I really, really wanted to be the one to kill you." Richie took the gun from Sams hand. I see Sidney trying to get up so I walk to her holding my knife up to her. "Sit the fuck down, Prescott!" I yell holding my knife against her cheek slightly scratching her cheek.

I hear Sam scream out in pain as Richie twists the knife inside her. Amber finally gets up taking off her mask, Richie handing her the gun. "Suprise Sidney, this is a new edition with three killers." Amber says and I look over to Sam to see Richie pull out Tara's inhaler, Making Sam realize it was him who lead them here. Oh now I really don't like this dude I knew I should have come with them. "I can't believe this worked. I know it's a bummer it's me." He says and turns on his voice changer "But it really was the best choice for the movie." He starts laughing. 

"This isn't a fucking movie!" Sam says getting angry and I am too, but I told her not to trust him I tried. "No, but it will be." He now looks over at me and Amber "That's the point, right, twins?" He asks us "It was never fucking yours to begin with you, fuckhead. You're just the side character, the stupid love interest." I say being absolutely done with him, he's the reason Tara got dragged back into this.

"Third act bloodbath, check. Killers reveal, check. Time for the big finally." Amber says and Sam screams out in pain again as Richie pulls the knife out. "Let's get 'em into the kitchen." Amber pulls Sidney up by her hair holding the gun against her head. "Lets go bitch!" 

I follow behind them listening to Richie talking. "Someone has to save the franchise. You see, no one has made a great stab movie since the first one. Not really." He pushes Sam into the kitchen and Amber start jumping our of excitment "Hey, baby, you want to get the very ex- mrs Riley?" Richie asks Amber while holding to knife up pointing to Sam. "Yeah ,I do." Amber says and immediately goes outside to grab Gale. 

As Amber left the kitchen Sidney tried to do something but Richie stopped her right away "Hey, hey! Whoa whoa." He walk towards her with his knife up making her back away "Sidney Prescott. You know i'm a really big fan." He says and I look to Sam who puts pressure on her wounds it looks like it really hurts. "Go fuck yourself."

Richie keeps talking to Sidney about how the new stab movies suck and how the movies are evertyhing to people and they don't get taken serious anymore. Than he started about how we are helping them make a new better movie like this was all his idea, when really none of it is. it's all Amber I could tell because it's what she origanlly planned with me just different characters.