it's happening again

the girls are at a party with Tara and the twins. Anika was sitting on a couch with Mindy whilst they watch Lia and Brooke who are dancing together. It was pretty obvious Lia was very drunk "I love you." Lia says, Brooke being suprised by this. "What?" Brooke asked the drunk girl confused.

"Yeah I love you, Amber." Lia said and Brooke finally understood what was going on. "Maybe it's time I take you home." Brooke tried but Lia shook her head "Nooo, I wanna stay and have fun." Lia said but Brooke took her hand taking Lia with her on their way out Anika came to them.

"Hey, Lia, I think Tara needs you." Anika told Lia as she took them to where she knew Tara was. When the three got there they saw Chad fighting with this other guy. Lia went over to Tara and helped her up "Hey, are you okay?" Lia asked Tara to which Tara responded with a nod. 

The guys were still at it until Sam appeared and separated them. "Sorry to interrupt, i'm just gonna tase you in the balls real quick." and that is exactly what Sam did she tased the guy in the balls and he falls to the ground. "Don't ever lay hands on my sister." 

"Fucking bitch!" 

Sam turned around to be met by her sister and her friends "Sam, are you fucking kidding me? You're stalking me now?" Tara asked her sister before walking away. Someone in the background yells "Holy shit it are the psycho girls!" Lia shook her head going after her girlfriend, the others right behind her.

"Tara, Will you stop!" Sam yells after her sister who keeps on walking. "I can not believe you just did that, you embarrassed me." Tara said 

"That guy was a dick, who was gonna take advantage of you." Tara turned around "So, if I wanna hook up with an asshole that's my decision! It's my decision!" Lia couldn't believe what she had just heard, Tara wanted to hook up with that guy. "What are you even doing here Sam, in New York? You're working two shitty jobs, like what's your plan?" 

"You wanted to hook up with him?" Lia said interruping her girlfriend, tears in her eyes. Tara didn't answer, knowing it would be better to keep quiet. "Fuck you Tara!" Lia yelled at her. "Fuck all of you!" Lia turned around ready to walk away when some girls threw their drink on her and Sam filming everything. "Murderers!" one of the girls yelled resulting in Sam pushing one girl. "What the fuck is wrong with you bitch." Sam yelled at them as Chad and Tara pulled her away from the girl. 

Everyone was yelling at eachother and Lia stood in the middle trying to stay calm. "You guys should stay away from them, they know what they did."

"I didn't fucking do anything!" "She didn't do shit!" Sam and Lia yell at the same time. "Sure, bitch." As the others were holding Sam, Lia took the chance and charged at one of the girl punching her in the face. "Don't fucking speak to her that way!" Lia tells the girl "You sick fuck!" On of the girls yelled before they took off.

As the others took off Lia stayed behind with Sam and so did Ethan. "I,I have tissues, I have like three tissues." He hands them to Sam before walking away. "Are you okay?" Lia asked Sam holding her hand. "Are you?" Sam asked Lia and Lia shook her head. Sam pulled Lia into a hug, holding her as they walked back. "You're an amazing sister, Sam. You should really know that." Lia tells her as she let's out a yawn. "And You're really drunk, we'll get you home soon before you punch someone else." They both laugh at Sam's little joke 

"Sam, do you think Tara still loves me?" Lia asked her stopping to look at Sam for a moment "Of course she does, she is just drunk like you are. You've both been through a lot, but you guys are meant to be." At that answer Lia smiles before the two started walking again.

_________________

Everyone as either sitting on the couch or standing while they all watched the news. "I'm standing in front of an apartment building where the mutilated bodies of two Blackmore university students were discovered." The reporter on the tv said "Name's have just been released by police, Jason Carvey and Greg bruckner."

"Holy shit that's that kid from our filmstudies class, the weirdo." Lia says looking around the group. "You only say that because he's obsessed with you." Ethan commented.

"Also found at the scene were verious ghosface costumes." The reporter on the tv said as Sam got up "Pack a bag we leave in ten." Sam said and Tara immediatly got up going after Sam "Sam, wait Sam."

"We are getting out of the city." Sam said to her sister as they both walk into the kitchen. "What?" the cute neighbor said "Thank you very much suspicious new guy, but I think we've got it from here, have a good night." Chad says letting the cute neighbor out. 

"No let's talk about this for a second, cause this might not have anything to do with us." Tara said to her sister "Are you serious?" Sam asked her in disbelieve "It's a big city, it's halloween everyone is wearing masks."

"Tara this isn't a coincidance, you knew him." Sam tried to convince her sister failing miserably "Barely." Tara said

"Chad, Mindy, Lia back me up." Sam said no looking over to each one of them "I mean it is a bit close." Chad started and Mindy finishing for him "Close to home." Lia agreed with them. "Jason knew me, he kept on texting me and all, he was always weird."

"See." Sam said and Tara shook her head looking to Quinn "Quinn your dad is a cop, right? Can you call him and find out what's going on? Before you make the decision to abandon my collage education and flee the fucking state!" Tara yelled at Sam "I'm calling him now."

Just as everything was finally quiet a phone went off startling everyone. Sam as the one who went to answer, putting her knife down grabbing the phone. "who is it?" Tara asked her. Lia and Tara both saw Gale weathers was calling but Sam declined the call. 

"Why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?" Ethan the clueless guy asked them. "You gotta keep up my dude." Anika told him shaking her head  "Sam, my dad wants to talk to you." Quinn said handing Sam her phone so she could talk to her dad. 

As Sam was talking to Quinn's dad Lia sat on the couch with her head on Brookes shoulder "I can't believe this is happening again." Lia said and Brooke held her even closer trying to give her some comfort as she knew the other girl needed it. "We'll be fine, I know we will be." Brooke said reasuring Lia

"Lia, they want us to go down to the station." Sam told Lia who was confused by this. "I don't understand, why do they want that?" Lia asked Sam who was already grabbing her coat "I'm sure they'll explain it when we get there." Sam passed Lia her coat