Go away!

Pov Lia: 

"What do you want?" I ask looking into the car window. "Are you really just gonna let them talk to you like that." Amber says looking the way where the boys just went. "You're a Freeman, show them what we can do!" I shake my head. "I'm not going down that road again." I tell her. 

"There is a killer on the loose, he's threatening you, he's threatening your girlfriend. Are you gonna run away from who you are, or are you gonna use it?" Amber tells me and I could see some people look at me but I just shrug it off. "It's not your problem anymore." I tell her and she laughs at me. "Of course it's my fucking problem. Your my sister Lia, I need to protect you." She says and I start walking away trying to get ride of her. 

"How else are you gonna survive? I say you go out there, find out who's doing this and cut some fucking throats!" I still hear her voice and I couldn't take anymore of it "Go away!" I yell and I didn't see Amber anymore,  people are now looking at me weird, so I just kept on walking a little faster.

After walking for a while I found my way home and when I got in Brooke came running to me pulling me in for a hug. "Don't fucking do that. You scared the crap out of us." She said and I was confused as I wasn't gone for that long. "I just walked home it's not that big of a deal." I tell her still hugging her as she lets go of me I could see the confusion on her face. "From where? it's been hours Lia." She tells me and she must be lying or something it surely wasn't that long. 

"What? I, my phone died but I wasn't out for that long." I say but she tells me I was showing me the time and she was right I was out there for quite a while. 

______________

we were all at the park and I of course sat next to both Brooke and Tara as Mindy was standing infront of the group. "Okay nerds, listen up!" Mindy says trying to get all of our attention "As terrifying as this all is. I'm actually glad I get to redeem myself." I didn't listen to her as I constantly look around until Mindy almost scream out of excitment. "We're in a franchise! And there are certain rules to a continuing franchise." 

"Why is she so excited about this?" Brooke asked the group and I put my hand on her shoulder before answering her. "It's her thing, you won't understand so I wouldn't ask if I were you." I could see everyone looking at me now. "Sorry go on, you're the star here." I tell her apologizing for interrupting her. "Rule one, everything is bigger than last time. Bigger budget, bigger cast, bigger bodycount, longer chases." MIndy goes on when Brooke interrups again. 

"Longer chases, as in running?" Brooke asked and mindy sighed at this stupid question. "YES, Lia keep your girl updated, geez." Mindy says and I snicker at this making Brooke glare at me. "Rule two, whatever happened last time expect the opposite. If the killers last time were whiny, snowflake, film nerds with letterbox to count instead of personalities you can bet the opposite will be true here."

"And rule three, no one is safe, legacy characters can't unfotter at this point ussually braught back to be killed off by some cheap unfiltered nostagia, it's not looking good for Gale and Kirby." She said hitting her fists together. "And that's not even the worst part." 

"So what is the worst part." I ask her raising my eyebrows wanting to hear what she's got to say. "The worst part is, franchises are just continuing episodic installments designed to boost an idea. Which means main characters are completely expendable now too." I can defenitely see how that is a bad thing. Not that I would say anyone else deserves to die it just sucks it means me, Tara and Sam will be targeted.

"That means it's not just the friend group. Any of us could go at any time at any moment, especially Sam, Tara and Lia." and as soon as she finished that sentence Ethan spoke up. "Wait any of us? Am I even in the friendgroup? Am I like the target." Mindy hummed and I laugh. "I don't really think anyone would take the time out of their day to kill some loser like you Ethan, I think you're pretty safe. If not the killer, of course." I say resulting in Brooke slapping my arm. "Ouch, bitch."