new york

Lia and Tara both graduated woodsboro high, they already had made up their future plans. The two would be moving to New York to go to Blackmore University together. It was pretty obvious to Lia that she had no intention on leaving Tara as she has been stuck by her side for the past few weeks. Lia was slowly becoming Lia again, it made Tara happy to see the girl find herself again.

As the two told Sam about them moving, Sam agreed to go with them as she had nothing left in Woodsboro. She also wanted to look out for her little sister and her sisters girlfriend who is like a sister to her too. The three later found out both Chad and Mindy would also come along to New York. The news made Tara and Sam very happy, Lia on the other hand felt as though the thought of Woodsboro would come and haunt her. Lia wanted to leave behind Woodsboro but knew there was no way if the twins would come and constandly remind her. 

While they started looking into apartments Lia made it clear she'd want to do that on her own. So Sam and Tara would be looking for a roomate themselves, whilst Lia did the same. Of course Lia wanted to be with her girlfriend but she felt as though she did need a little space and a place for herself. After what felt like forever they all found the perfect place, Sam and Tara found an apartment with a roomate named Quinn. Chad and Mindy who were assigned with their roommate named Ethan. And lastly Lia found an apartment with two roommates one named Anika the others name is Brooke. 

Lia found their online add and contacted them, they were excited for Lia to move in which will not take long anymore. Ever since Lia first contacted them they have been texting and got along immediatly. It was ever since they started talking that Lia really became excited to move to New York. She thinks she found the perfect people to do it with.

_______________________

Pov Lia:

Today is the day i'm finally meeting with Anika and Brooke, I can't wait to meet them. Of course I already know what they look like and all, because we've been face timing but still. I'm currently on my way to the apartment with Tara as she insisted on walking me.  

"this should be it." I say as we approach the building and I look up at it, it looks perfect. "Do you want me to come with you?" Tara asked me and I don't hesitate to grab her hand walking into the building with her. "Of course I want that, love." I tell her kissing her cheek before we go up the stairs.

As we came to the apartment I knocked on the door and we waited for a minute before the door opened. "Lia!" Brooke almost screams out of excitement and she pulls me into a hug and soon also Anika came and hugged me. "It's so nice to meet you guys for real." I say and they look behind me finally noticing Tara. 

"Who's this?" Anika asked me smiling at Tara "That is Tara, she is my girlfriend." I take Tara's hand pulling her next to me. "It's nice to meet you Tara." Anika said and Tara smiles saying it's nice to meet her too. 

"I should probably leave, i'm meeting up with Chad." Tara tells me and what's up with her and Chad meeting so much. the last few weeks they have been so close and at first I didn't think much of it but now, i'm starting to think Chad might like Tara. "Of course he is.... love you." I say looking down at my shoes. "I'll call you later, okay?" She kisses me before leaving and I could see both Anika and Brooke stare at me. 

"You think they are fucking, don't you?" Brooke asks me and I look up at her seeing if she is serious. "Of course I don't. That's my fucking girfriend she would never do that to me." I tell her not in an angry way. 

"She'd be stupid to cheat on such a gorgeous girl." Anika said before grabbing my hand pulling me further into the apartment. They showed me every room before we ended up in Brookes bedroom. We were sitting on her bed talking and getting to know eachother.

"So you both know about my love life, how about you guys anyone you've got your eye on?" I ask them smiling, being happy to be here. They both are just so amazing. "No not at the moment." Brooke answered us now both looking at Anika who is quiet. "There is this one girl. I don't know her, I just met her the other day and thought she was like really pretty." she answers smiling as she thinks about the girl. 

"So does the girl have a name or don't you know it either?" I ask her curious knowing i'll come back to it either way. "Her name is Mindy and she has a brother named Chad." She tells me and I am shocked, I mean it can't be right? "Are you kidding me, Mindy. She's a friend of mine actually."

"That is just a crazy coincidence, does that mean you can give Anika here her number." Brooke asked me and I'm kinda panicking why did I have to tell them me and Mindy are friends. Now that think we are friends they are gonna want me to help Anika with her, which I don't mind except that Mindy and I are not really friends anymore. Not after what happened in Woodsboro. I can't tell them what happened either so I have to lie. "I don't have her number actually, my phone broke a couple weeks ago I got new one." It wasn't a good excuse but I think they bought it anyway. 

"That's too bad but hopefully i'll bump into her again soon." Anika says and I am of course happy for her, but still a bit sad that I thought i'd get to start over and make new friends. Seems like that may be a bit hard if they end up together. 

"What about you and Tara, have you guys been together for long?" Brooke asks me and I smile thinking of all the time I sped with her, thinking of when things were still normal. "Two years but we were friends long before." 

I spend the rest of the day with them and we ended up falling asleep in Brookes bed.