big reveal

Pov Lia: 

 "Okay, so if it's you two who's the other one, Danny."  I say waiting for the other killer to take their mask off, I need it to be Danny, it can't be the girl that i've grown so close to over last few months. It couldn't have been fake, she felt like home. I felt like I was really myself when I was with her, like I could tell her anything, she would always be there for me.

ghostface finally goes to take off their mask revealing.....

"hi there, Cousin." It's Anika. I felt as though my heart broke all over again. "I have to say, I never expected to end up rooming with the Lia Freeman." She smirks and tears fall down my cheek as the realisation sets in, it is all my fault. "You lied to me? After everything I told you, you lied to me, used me." All she did was just shrug and Bailey laughs slightly. "So what you decided to team up with some slut and a cop?" I ask her angry at her for betraying me like that. "Well we found out we had quite similar ideas."

"Wait, wait you said cousin. What is that suppose to mean." Tara asks Anika confused and I didn't even realise she said that to me, I mean I obviously don't have a cousin. "You didn't know? Lia here is my lovely cousin." Anika said looking at me still having that smirk on her face. "Then why are you doing this, what's your damn motive." I ask her, if she really is my cousin. Why would she hurt me, what did I ever do to her that's so bad. "You killed the one person that truly cared about me, You killed my best friend." Amber knew about this, she knew we had a cousin and didn't tell me. "You think I wanted that? I didn't have a choice, she did that to herself!" That's what I kept telling myself ever since it happened, hoping that if I said it enough I would actually start beliveing it. 

Quinn and Anika started to move around us I keep my eyes on Anika still taking in the fact that she's alive. "Might I just say that I enjoyed cutting up that bitch of yours." She laughs playing with the knife in her hands. "You're lying!" Deep down I knew she probably wasn't. no one has seen or heard of Brooke since we got here. "Am I? It's a wonder you didn't hear her scream like a little bitch."  I was ready to charge at her but got pulled back by Tara who holds me close. We watch as they put the masks on a mannequin. "That's number three and that's two." He points to both mask whilst he talks. "Which leaves your father's." He pulls out a ghostface mask from the inside of his jacket. "This is what we've been counting down to, Sam. I'm gonna need you to put it on."

"Fuck you!" she smacks the mask out of his hands and it falls to the ground. Anika leaned over the glass counter and cut her shoulder with her knife. Sam immeditaly reaching up to it holder her injured shoulder. "You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara yelled at the girl while I check on Sam's wound which isn't to bad. "What is this? You did this as a family?" Sam asked them

"they're still not getting it." Anika says chuckling. "Oh I get it, you're sick. Whatever you may believe, Sam didn't kill anyone in Woodsboro. It wasn't her!" I tell them 

"we know, of course it wasn't her!" he shouted and I look at him confused. "It was you, along with your accomplice who you killed that night." I look towards Anika remembering all the nights I spend crying over the loss of my sister. She was there listening to me talk about it all and she used it against me. "This isn't based on some bullshit conspiracy theory, come on who do you think even started these rumours about you two in the first place?" Both Quinn and Anika held their hand up in the air proudly 

"After all I was pretty close with you, Lia. You're a true killer just like Amber was before you decided to betray her."

"And you you're a killer. Just like your father!" Bailey points to Sam. "No, i'm not!" 

"Yes you are, you motherfucker! You killed my brother!" Quinn screams and scratches my arm with her knife making me gasp out in pain. "what are you talking about?" Sam asked her