Prologue

"Hold on! Let's talk about this-"

The villain didn't get to finish as a punch knocked them out, the Star Force quirk user huffing.

"I don't talk to criminals!" She growled.

"Homura!" Mindjack shouted, getting her attention. "I can turn this guy in, don't you need to go home?"

She groaned in frustration, saying "I know! I can't believe I forgot about today!"

Starlight took off using her quirk, flying towards a house not far from UA.

Inside, Katsuki said "What the hell's taking her so long? At this point, I might as well fly you there myself, Kiran."

A girl with red hair that had blonde tips stood next to him, A glare making it's way onto her face.

"No, absolutely not! You move like there's a villain hanging onto your back!" The 5'6 15 year old responded.

"Go ahead and try, shorty! You're just mad that you're built like a walnut!" Katsuki growled.

"Let's just worry about getting you to the entrance exam, okay?" Homura said, landing with smoke coming off of her feet.

"Tch, bout time you got here!" Kiran said, smoke coming out of her nose.

(Kiran Bakugo

Quirk: Bombing Ash

Her skin produces an ash-like substance, and she can make it blow up at will! The ashes can be focused to come from a specific part of her body, usually her hands and feet!)

.

IT'S HERE! FIRECRACKER: PART 2!