What The Touya Doin'?

Touya cursed, feeling Keigo finish stitching a gash on his arm.

"Suck it up, you shouldn't have been so reckless!" Keigo scolded him.

"I'm a 38 year old man, you'd think I would've learned to dodge by now." Touya groaned.

The two lovebirds owned a house with 4 bedrooms and a few bathrooms, two floors.

"Just.... Be more careful once when you head out, okay?"

.

Blue-Phoenix let out a sigh, expecting it to be another long and boring day. He was only an hour in, before he noticed it....

A garbage can, burning with green flames.

"Tch, some juvenile delinquent must have set this. Might as well put it out before it jumps over to a building and someone gets hurt."

Blue-Phoenix walked into the alleyway, freezing in place once he saw the can move. He shrugged, walking closer to it, putting out his hand to extinguish the flames.

"HEY!"

The flames suddenly jumped out of the garbage can, and he saw a small for made of the green flames. The flames went out, revealing a little girl who had green hair that had pink highlights. She looked extremely thin, pale skin glaring at him.

"Uhh.... Hi?" Blue-Phoenix said, unsure what to do.

Shoto is better with kids.

"Watch what you're doing you big meanie! You shouldn't touch someone without their permission after all!" She yelled at him.

Her eyes were pink in coloration, a small part of them being a neon green color. His investigative side kicked in, scanning the multiple cuts and bruises littering her small, frail body. Her hair was s mess, and her clothes were just a t-shirt and some shorts, both of which were torn up, holes poking through them.

"Sorry, where are your parents kid, you shouldn't be out on the streets like this. There are villains hanging around ya know." He said, approaching her slowly.

"I don't need your help! I'm fine all on my own, the great and powerful Daita!" She yelled at him, running off.

He didn't follow after her, hearing some tires screech.

'I can worry about the kid later, this is priority right now!' He thought to himself.

*A few hours later*

Touya coughed, sitting on a water tower, eating the bento that Keigo had packed him. His thoughts kept wandering to the girl he saw earlier....

"Stop, get off me!"

He shot up, quickly finishing his lunch to go check it out. The answer? A nearby park. Some boys who looked about 10 were bullying-

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me, what are the odds?" He said, a small chuckle escaping him.

It was the kid from earlier.... Albeit, less confident in herself.

"Can you believe her, coming around here again?" One of the boys said.

"Yeah, she should've just burned up in that fire with her parents!" One of the others added.

Okay, that struck a nerve.

"Alright brats, clear the fuck out!" Touya warned them, hands igniting with blue fire.

The boys all ran off, Daita's confidence returning.

"HA! That's right, run away at the sight of my accomplice!" She shouted, pointing in their direction.

Touya turned to her, saying "No more games kid, you need to go home. Where's your family?"