Sparks

Kiran walked up to the gates of UA, taking a deep breath, remembering why she was here.

*Flashback*

"Let Me through! That's my daughter!" Dynamite yelled, his home burning.

"Heaven Piercing Ice!" Shoto shouted, shooting a wave of ice from his palm.

The incident occurred when Kiran was only 5, her quirk coming in later than the other children. A villain had attacked, one with a fire quirk.... Katsuki barely even registered what was happening before the flames separated him from his daughter.

"Kiran!" He shouted, trying to get through.

It was then that he saw it.... Green.

"Never fear Kachaan, you know why?" Deku shouts, pulling his arm back. "DELAWARE SMASH!"

The flames all blew out, Blackwhip going through the flames to pull out a crying Kiran.

"BECAUSE I AM HERE!" Deku finished, setting the girl down.

"PAPA!" She shouted, Katsuki pushing his way through to embrace his daughter.

"It's okay, everything is okay now...." He said, calming her down.

"Is she hurt?" Deku asks.

"Naw, you made it just in time, stupid nerd." Dynamite responded.

He felt Kiran wiggle her way out of his arms, approaching Deku.

"Um.... Hero Deku?" She mumbled.

"Yes, young Bakugo?" He said, crouching down to her level.

"C-could I have an autograph...?" She asked.

He nodded, reaching into a pouch on his to pull out a small Deku plush.

'And All Might said a pouch for my limited edition plushies was ridiculous!' He thought smugly. He wrote his name on it, saying "Remember, you can always be a hero regardless of your quirk or lack of!"

He flew of with a jump, smiling.

*Present*

Kiran smiled, not seeing the guy in front of her.

Bumping into him, he quickly caught her before she fell over, saying "Are you okay?!"

He had golden hair with white streaks in it, and he had a height of 5'9. He also wore a black jacket with blue jeans, his eyes being a dark grey color.

"Ah! I'm alright, sorry for bumping into you!" She said, quickly bowing.

"It's alright, no need to bow. It'd be bad luck if you fell down this quickly, so as a hero in training I had to help!" He says, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh, introductions! I'm Hayate Raijin, soon to be first year in the hero course!" He said, holding out his hand.

"Kiran Bakugo, you're trying out for the hero course as well?" She responded, shaking his hand.

"Yep! I wanted to get the chance to meet one of the greatest heroes, Blue-Phoenix!"

As he spoke, Kiran noticed some people pass by, avoiding him.

"Why are all those people avoiding you?" She suddenly asked.

His smile instantly faded, and he turned towards the building.

"We should head inside, the entrance exam is about to start." He said blankly, walking past her to get to the doors.

'How weird....' Kiran thought.

.

"HELLO UA!!!!" Stun Gun hero Chargebolt yelled.

He was met with a series of greetings, smirking.

"Now then, as you might already know, the entrance exam is compromised of two parts! The first is the written portion, and the second is the action part. You'll all be doing the written portion first, so ready your brains." He announced.

Some robots came out, moving through the stands to pass out the exams. A boy with mostly brown, green stripes going through with a permanent blush, started working immediately.

(Umihiko Midoriya

Quirks: One For All and Gravity Control

One For All is a powerful power that's handed down from one person to the next! Gravity control is a quirk that he unlocked a year prior to earning One For All, giving him full control of the gravity of whatever he touches!)

The boy wrote away, muttering to himself.

"I'm not going to lose to some damn nerd!" Kiran told herself.

She began writing, mentally thanking god for all the extra lessons that her Uncle Shoto gave her.

Eventually, time was up and Chargebolt said "THAT'S ENOUGH! Please turn in your papers!"

The teens all rose, handing the robots from before the papers.

"The physical portion of the entrance exam will now begin! The cards you receive will separate you from anyone who you might know, as to keep things fair for the other exam takers." Chargebolt explains. "You'll face four different types of robots, each ranked by how many points they're worth." He says, sparking slightly in excitement.

With that, Kiran went to battle stage A, an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach.

She then heard a familiar boy walk over to her, saying "Hello, Bakugo."

"Raijin? Is something wrong?" She asked, noticing the cold tone in his voice.

"Do me a favor.... Stay out of my way." Hayate said, malicious intent lacing his voice.

He turned away, and Kiran found herself wondering what was up with the boy....

"Ready?! GO!!!!" Chargebolt yelled.

Hayate, Umihiko, and Kiran all ran forward, the other students following close behind. The moment that Kiran saw one of the robots, she released ash, blowing it up along with the bot. She began wracking up points, ready to defeat anyone who she saw.... And then she saw it.

Hayate looked a bit bruised, a bot coming up behind him.

"Don't touch me!" He yelled, swiping his hand at it to throw a bolt of lightning.

The lightning not only hit it, earning him another three points, but it also froze it solid in black ice.

(Hayate Raijin

Quirk: Frozen Onyx

He can create powerful burst of lightning from his body, manipulating it to freeze his opponents in ice crystals!)

He let out a breath, black frostbite growing on his cheeks. A rumble of the ground was heard, all the students turning their heads to see the zero pointer.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Kiran screeched.

She quickly turned around, opting to go in the other direction when she spotted Hayate.

".... Special attack:" He said, aiming a hand at the machine.

"Thundering Bird,"

Black lightning erupted from his hands, turning into a form similar to a bird, said attack flying directly towards its eye. Once it landed, the power gathered into its body, Hayate raising his hand.

"Gale Swipe!" He shouted, the robot falling into pieces.

Firecracker 2 (BNHA/MHA OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara