Rush, Gravitrick, Usagi, And Nuker

When Tenya woke up that morning, he kinda assumed that his patrol would be normal. Absolutely zero issues, and no meetings.

.... Yeah, Katsuki's confidence has rubbed off on him.

"Is that all, citizen?" Ingenium asked, having arrested the villain.

"Yes, thank you, Ingenium!" The citizen said, leaving him to get ready to run off again.

Before he could though, a dark gray blur ran past him, hitting him as it went.

"Who the-"

Another hit came at him, this time Ingenium dodged, proceeding to chase the new villain.

*Where Bakugo is*

Dynamite let out a sigh, knowing a horrible amount of paperwork waited for him when he got back. An explosion caught his attention, the smell of burnt caramel filling his nose.

"What the hell?!" He growled, seeing the new person fly off. "GET BACK HERE, COWARD!"

*Where Midoriya is*

Deku was having a similar problem, A black smoke obscuring his vision.

"Deku!"

Uravity floated down next to him, a second figure flying into the smoke cloud.

"Deku?! Round Face?!" Dynamite yelled with a questioning tone.

"Kachaan, you too?!" Deku asked.

A blur caught their eyes, running into the smoke. Ingenium followed, slowing to a stop next to the other heroes.

"Uravity, Dynamite, Deku? What are you all doing here?" He asked, trying to figure things out.

"Why don't you just ask?"

The smoke cleared, showing....

Themselves.

Deku, red replacing the green.

Dynamite, a gold replaced the orange of his suit.

Ingenium, Dark grey armour.

Uravity, the white of her suit being completely black.

"Hello, Deku. You may call me, Usagi." The other Deku introduced himself.

"Watch this guys, time to activate the old Midoriya charm!" Deku said, doing finger guns at his friends.

"Oh dear.... I bet all my week's pay that this'll go south." Uravity said, watching him walk over.

"Tch, coward. I bet a week and a half." Dynamite says, smirking.

"This is absurd behavior! We shouldn't bet on our friends downfall!... I bet two weeks."

Meanwhile, Deku was trying to reason with Usagi.

"I mean, come on. You don't have to attack us, just tell us why you're doing this, let us take you for a drive down to the agency, and we can all just-"

Usagi pulls his arm back, a super-powered punch sending Deku flying back into Dynamite's arms.

"Sorry, Deku, but we don't take orders from a hero! You know why?"

He pointed at them, Usagi's group powering up their quirks.

"Because we are here!"

Deku let out a groan, saying "Now I know how it feels to be on the other end of that.... Let's go!"

The groups both charged at each other, quirks activating to attack.

Ingenium sent high powered kicks at his villain lookalike, saying "The name Ingenium is meant to help save lives, not put them in danger!"

"Heh, well get used to it! And my name isn't Ingenium,"

The other squeezed his fist, Ingenium now noticing the blue vials that lined his arms. The vials were injected into him, blue veins appearing on his neck and in his eyes.

"YOU MAY CALL ME THE ENGINE VILLAIN: RUSH!"

Rush laughed maniacally, his engines roaring to life. He sent a punch to Ingenium's face, the man positive that without the armour, he would surely have a concussion from how fast he moved.

Dynamite wasn't doing any better.

"Oi, villain bastard, what's with your face?! I'm the only one of me that should exist!" Dynamite said, using his AP shot.

The villain dodged the explosion, firing a toxic green version of it, saying "Shut up loser! If anything, the name Nuker has a better ring to it!"

Dynamite focused on a spot where the explosion hit, seeing the wall begin to melt away.

'ACIDIC EXPLOSIONS?! THAT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!' He mentally screamed.

Uravity ducked underneath a car, seeing it get thrown at her. Her opposite giggled, grabbing a handful of stones. She threw them all into the air, the rocks floating.

"Uravity's a hero! You're nothing but a fake!"

"There's a reason my name's Gravitrick, sweetheart."

She closed her fist, putting her knuckles together, a red glow resonating from them.

"Counterweight!" Gravitrick announced, the rocks all becoming super heavy and raining down towards Uravity.

Deku blocked some hits from Usagi, both of them releasing their own versions of Blackwhip. The two's quirks combat pushed them apart, before Dynamite got an idea.

"DIE!" Nuker shouted, pulling the pin to one of his gauntlets.

The explosion flew towards Dynamite, said hero taking a deep breath. He held out his hands, shrinking the explosion down into the size of a baseball, redirecting it into the ground.

Nuker flinched, Dynamite saying "I knew it...."

He flew up using explosions, getting all of their attention.

"Listen up, I've figured it out! These guys are nothing but dumb copies, which means each of them might have something good, but lack something from the original! Nuker can't redirect or control explosions, so use your basic training against your evil twins!"

Ingenium grinned under his helmet, ducking down to Dodge the oncoming hit from Rush. He began charging up his Recipro Turbo, Rush getting ready to do the same....

Rush's engines misfired, stalling completely.

"What?! How?!" He questioned.

"You see, funny thing.... I don't take performance enhancing drugs, unlike you. You regenerate your quirk power by using adrenaline boosters, and what happens when you put the wrong kind of fuel in a car?"

".... It fucks up, dammit!" Rush cursed.

Dynamite pinned Nuker to the ground, Uravity following suit directly afterwards with Gravitrick.

Deku had Usagi cornered, saying "It's over, Usagi! You've lost!"

".... Did I ever show you what my special skill is?"

Usagi snapped his fingers, a dark red gooey substance covering his teammates. He smiled, the Sams substance covering him as well.

"So long, Deku! I look forward to our next encounter, so don't lose to my Fluffle, heroes!" Usagi said, before teleporting away.

The other three heroes walked over to Deku, trying to understand what just happened.

"What the hell is a fluffle?" Dynamite asked.

".... It's a group of rabbits, Katsuki."