Heroes

"Dodge, Kiran!" Katsuki yelled, firing an AP shot at the girl.

She groaned in pain once it hit, lying on the ground for a minute.

"World's best teacher my ass! You call this teaching?!" She growled.

"Don't start with me, you little rat!" Katsuki growled back.

An alarm on Katsuki's phone went off, said man rushing into his home. He ran back out, hero suit on, using his quirk to blast off.

"I'll be back later, don't blow something up, and let me I'm know if your letter from UA comes in, Kiran!" He shouted, exploding towards the city.

He turned a corner, firing an explosion to stop a villain from escaping.

"BOSS! You arrived just in time!" A sidekick said.

"Oh hush! Where the hell is Waterbreak?!" Dynamite snarled in response, taking down another villain.

Water suddenly wrapped around the rest of the villains, a boy wearing a diver suit like top, with combat styled pants that are blue and black, and a pair of cyan colored goggles. A horn-like set of headgear was on his head, and he grinned as he walked over, the villains slamming against things to become knocked out.

"I've said it once, said it a thousand times!" The boy growled, handing the sidekicks the rest of the villains. "It's Hydrohose!" He yelled.

(Kota Izumi

Quirk: Water Gun

The Hydro Hero: Hydrohose

His can fire and control strong jets of water from his hands!)

"Kota, do we have any casualties?" Dynamite asks.

"Hydrohose, and no. We managed to get here before any serious damage was done!" He responded, taking out a walkie talkie.

Dynamite took it from him, saying "This is Dynamite, what's our status?"

A voice responded "Hero Chargebolt is requesting backup in Hosu!"

He grunted in confirmation, rocketing there.

.

"BLACKWHIP SMASH!" Deku shouted, using Blackwhip to smash a villain into the ground. He let out a breath, saying "These villains are getting too confident."

"Deku! Sir!"

He turned his head, seeing the vultures- snipers-  REPORTERS! Seeing the reporters headed towards him!

"Hero Deku!" One reporter said, pointing a microphone towards his face. "Can you give us any information on the recent attempts against hero agencies recently?!"

He sighed, saying "I can't say too much, but it looks as though one of the villains in charge of these attacks might have a shape shifting quirk."

"I've actually got a question, Deku."

Some of the reporters moved out of the way, making way for a girl with a horn sticking out of the side of her head.

"How long do you intend on waiting before making your way to that meeting? And to think that they had to send me to come and grab you!"

"Eri!" Deku exclaimed. He smiled, taking he hand before saying "Sorry, but I have a meeting to get to!"

He used float, flying through the air with Eri hanging onto his back.

"DEKUUUUUU!!!! IF I FALL FROM THIS HEIGHT I'M GOING TO SICK HITOSHI ON YOU!" She screamed, getting dragged through the air.

.

"Alright, I should be able to make it to dinner tonight. Save me a spot, Mom."

Shoto hung up the phone, turning back towards the villain he'd caught.

"The police will be here soon. Don't move until then." He ordered, starting to walk away.

"Shoto! Shoto!"

He looked over to see some children running up to him, letting out a sigh of defeat. He smiled, crouching down to their level.

"Hello there, is everything alright?" He said, the kids seeming so cheerful and full of life.

"What's it like being a hero?!" One of them asked excitedly.

"Hmmm.... It's an interesting career, especially if you really feel the desire to save people. It really differs between people and their view on this world."

Shoto spent a few more minutes speaking with the children, before departing back towards his agency.

Something told him that the paperwork for tonight would be intense.

.

First year. Hitoshi Shinso. General studies.

Second year. Hitoshi Shinso. Hero course 2A.

Third year. Hitoshi Shinso. Class 3A graduate.

He let out a sigh, hearing his phone ring with the familiar tune of Present Mic screaming yeah.

"Eri, what's up?"

Eri scoffed, saying "You should've been back by now! The cats are getting anxious and I had to stop one of them from jumping out of a window!"

He chuckled, saying "Give me a moment to finish my patrol route, then we can fight about me being late. I'll call you later."

Mindjack hung up, looking up at the night sky. It was one of his favorite things to do after patrol, just sitting under the stars. He heard footsteps, turning his head to see Ingenium.

"Mindjack, to think me and you would end up working together again!" He said, moving his arms on a chopping motion.

"You know that when it's just us you don't have to call me Mindjack, Tenya. If you ask me, we don't work together enough."

Ingenium hesitated, before saying "As you know, we're having some troubles recently.... I was wondering if you would mind helping me on a specific case-"

Mindjack held up his hand, seeing a fire in the distance.

"Let's continue this after we put out that fire, Tenya." The underground hero said, using his capture scarf to swing.

"You need to stop trying to race me, Hitoshi!"

.

*In a warehouse in Hosu*

"So.... Touya Todoroki, also known as the Blue Flame Hero: Blue-Phoenix.... I can't wait to get to talk to you in person, Touya."