Some Things Never Change

When Kiran walked up to UA's gates.... She didn't expect to see the number 8 hero there.

"Bakugo, right?" The voice asked, smirking. "I'm Ingenium, I'm in charge of guiding the students! Go straight that way and you'll be at with your fellow students!" Ingenium ordered, chopping his hands up and down.

She clicked her tongue, walking past him.

Iida remained silent for a moment, before saying "She really is like Bakugo...."

.

She walked into class, put her feet up, and was immediately noticed by everyone there.

"Tsk, something you wanna say, extras?" Kiran spat out.

"Hey, Bakugo!"

She turned her friend, saying "Raijin! How ya doing?"

"Good," he responded, rubbing the back of his neck, "I was actually just talking about you. Who do you think our new teacher is?"

Before they could get a decent answer to that, their teacher sneaked in, only Kiran and Hayate noticing him.

"Only 3 of you noticed me walk in. If you were a hero fighting a high class villain, you'd be dead already. Put on these uniforms and head to the training field."

.

Once all the students arrived, their teacher introduced himself.

"My name's Shouta Aizawa. You may call me either Mr. Aizawa or Aizawa-sensei. Before you ask, no we won't be going to the ceremony with the other students. This is my class and I may teach it how I want." Aizawa said.

He looked at a paper, listing all their scores for the entrance exam.

".... Gensui Shigaraki. You got one of the top scores in the entrance exam, earning spot number 5. What was your score for the ball throw in middle school?"

A girl with pale grey hair and brown eyes walked over, saying "37 meters, sir."

'A girl who respects her peers.... And a Shigaraki to boot.' Aizawa thought. "Try it again, but use your quirk this time."

She walked over, before pulling her arm back. She threw the ball, wind pushing past the other students from the power behind it.

".... 500.7 meters. Well done, Shigaraki." Aizawa announced. "We'll be doing a series of test to see who deserves to be in this class, and who doesn't."

He turned to the side, as if he was waiting for something.

"Sorry we're late, we had a few stops to make on the way!" A heroic voice said.

"You've had it easy up until now.... So be prepared for hell." Another said.

A few heroes stepped into the light, all the students staring in shock. The five of them stared at them expectantly, one of them looking away with a smug look.

"These are the future heroes? We might as well hang up our capes if this is it!" A snarky voice commented.

(Neito Monoma

Hero name: Phantom Thief

Quirk: Copy

Rank: #34)

"Take it easy on the kids, Neito. You really expect them to know everything on the first try?" A more calm voice said.

(Ochaco Midoriya

Hero name: Uravity

Quirk: Zero Gravity

Rank: #11)

"Uravity's right. You weren't exactly pleasant in your first year either, Phantom."

(Denki Kaminari

Hero name: Chargebolt

Quirk: Electrification

Rank: #19)

"I didn't shock myself into a coma once!" Phantom Thief retorted.

"Is the fighting really necessary?"

(Izuku Midoriya

Hero name: Deku

Quirk: One For All

Rank: #1)

"Don't you start, Deku!" An irritated voice spat.

(Katsuki Bakugo

Hero name: Great Explosion Lord Murder God Dynamite

Quirk: Explosion

Rank: #2)

Aizawa grinned wickedly, saying "Introducing some of Japan's top pro heroes. They'll be helping me today with all of your training while I take a nap."

He crawled into his sleeping bag, Deku turning to the students.

"Alright, today you'll all be doing some training!" He announced, gesturing to Phantom Thief.

"Me an the others will be evaluating your capabilities.... And as 1A tradition stands," Phantom Thief trailed off.

"Whoever does the worst will be expelled from UA! So you better do your best, brats!"

*Time skip cause I'm A lazy boi*

Aizawa looked over the results, grinning to himself as the last test was finally here.

"Alright, the final test is the ball throw. Now then, in case you all forgot how it's supposed to go,"

A young girl walked over, green flames covering her hands.

"Daita here will represent." Aizawa finished.

He handed her the ball, Daita saying "Get ready to be amazed!"

She pulled her arm back, before launching the ball as hard as she could, setting it on fire.

".... 150 meters." Aizawa said.

Daita flashed them all a smile, some of the students having to squint because of how bright it was.

"Next up.... Kiran Bakugo."

Kiran walked over to the spot, tossing the ball a few times to get its weight. She pulled her arm back, ash settling on the ball.

"DIE!!!!!!!!!!"

She threw it, the ball getting launched far by an explosion.

"568.4 meters, good job, Bakugo." Aizawa said, some of the other students shocked by the total.

"Now then.... Next up, Hayate-"

Aizawa froze for a moment, staring at the last name.

"Raijin."

Hayate walked up, black lightning flowing from his eye in a raging stream. He pulled his arm back....

"Lightning Shot!" He announced, throwing the ball.

A rush of wind passed the other students, one of them mentioning how 'manly' it was.

".... 900.8 meters."