Forty Four: Spill the tea

Aella was smiling ear to ear as she had finally convinced Luna to get out of her depressing room.

On the other hand, Luna was irritated, she could just have said no, or outright refused her, but she couldn't. Why? For not only was Aella persistent but had also used magic on her just for Luna to accompany her. For goodness sake, she almost burnt her alive, to think she'll make her room a sauna-no a volcano! Unbelievable!

When they were nearing a lamp post, Luna spotted three familiar faces. Two men with black hair and the other with blond hair. Strangely enough, it was an unusual trio.

The man with spectacles suddenly turn his head towards Luna as he then soon started waving and calling her "Oh, Luna!"

Luna approached them as she waved back. "What are you three doing here?" She couldn't help but asked.

Remus who glance up over to her, nodded his head up as if he wants her to look at something. Baffled as she is, Luna slowly turn her head towards her front.

Her eyes widen, disbelief and perplexity was apparent in her face. What an oddly scene. Luna then soon glace back and forth towrads the three then to Shiki and Rinalyn who was seem to be having a 'moment'.

The four could clearly see their interwined hands, their eyes locked into each other.

"Did he confess?" Said Daryll.

"Nah, he doesn't like her that way." Remus replied shaking his head.

"Then explain this, Remus! What is this?!"

"For fuck sake 'ryll, shut up! Stop with your crazy fantasies!"

"What about you Xavy!" Daryll pouted as he then turn towards Xavier, waiting for an agreement from Rinalyn' brother.

"Uhh, first drop the nickname, second; sorry but I'll have to agree with Remus. I've talked to Shiki before, he just seems like a worried friend and well, probably is still holding a guilt after what happened." Xavier remarked.

Luna patiently listen to the three, as she sat down within a flat rock near the lamp post. Watching the strange scene being unfolded across them.

"I swear, you and Rei keep talking about an incident, just what incident was it?!"

"Oh! Yeah, I've been curious about that for a while now too!"

"You don't know?" Xavier questioned directly to Remus "That's odd, I'm pretty sure your older brother knew. Perhaps he didn't bother to bring it up to you."

"That shithead... I'll swear to make him talk when I see him or else I'll sew his mouth!"

"Um, anyway, moving on- look..." Daryll interrupted, deliberately changing the subject pointing his forefinger towards the their two friends "...they seem to be arguing."

The four of them saw Rinalyn yanked her hand away that Shiki was holding on to, as she then turn her back on him stomping away. Meanwhile, Shiki just stood there, didn't even bother to go after Rinalyn. He seem to attempted upon following her but halted and turn towards the opposite direction.

All four witnessed how the two walked away from different direction, speechless about what happened. They seem to have smell the tension air a mile away.

"So they're still not in good terms, huh..." Remus remarked, not totally knowing what to say at the moment.

Xavier clutch his hand upon witnessing the situation and abruptly stood up, making the other to be shock.

"I'll try to talk to her." He said, worry was apparent within the tone of his voice.

"Leave her," Luna interpose "I don't think talking to either of them will be the best idea, it'd be better to give them space for some time, they need it... probably."