Chapter 5 - What is this feeling?

I woke up to the bright morning sun hitting my face. As I lifted my head from my pillow I noticed that my face felt dry from crying myself to sleep. When I reached for my phone on my desk to check the time I realized that it was. . . 11:45!

Fuck! How did I manage to sleep in so late???? I only have 15 minutes to get to the school's football field. I thought.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face faster than I'd ever done in my entire life. Once my clothes were on I grabbed my Ice skating bag and quickly ran downstairs. On the couch watching who knows what were my siblings.

"Finally you're here, you know the bus leaves soon," Yukina said as she was flipping through the pages of her book.

I walked in front of the tv, furious I said, "And you didn't think of waking me up!?"

"We did, but you told us that you were awake," Touji said.

I stood frozen for a few seconds as the memories from a few minutes ago started to come back.

There was a banging on my door, "Tsubaki wake up! Rember you were supposed to take us with you to work on your project at noon, and it's 11:00!" Touji yelled as he continued to bang on the door.

I groggily said, "Yes, I'm awake, just make sure you guys eat breakfast and get ready by the time I'm downstairs."

Right after I said that I fell right back to sleep.

"Ohh," I said, remembering the events from not too long ago.

"Well, what are you guys doing? Put on your shoes, let's go!" I said.

I grabbed the keys to the house and an energy bar while my siblings were putting on their shoes. We all practically ran to the bus stop, and by the time we got there, we were all out of breath. Though, the cool autumn air helped the bus feel less suffocating.

_______________________________

The bus finally dropped us off at Namikaze High School's entrance. I led my siblings to the back of the school where the football field was.

As we were walking down the hill to the field, I could see Nanako and Bachira passing the ball to each other while talking. Tsuki and Tsukito tried to get Nanako's attention by yelling her name at inhumanely loud volumes. I guess it worked since Nanako stopped passing the ball and turned to look at us. She and Bachira both raced to see who would get to us first, but Nanako ended up winning. Not surprising since she's the fastest girl on the track team.

"Tsubakiiiii!!!" Nanako yelled as she opened her arms to give me a hug, causing me to fall down on the grassy hill.

Bachira wasn't too far behind as he helped me and Nanko get off the ground.

Wow, his hands are really warm, I thought.

We all walked towards the field to film our project. Yukina was sitting on the bleachers with her nose in a book while Tuski, Tuskito, and Touji found another football to play with. With them busy, we could focus on filming. Nanako was filming while I was feeding Bachira the lines he was supposed to say. Though we had to make some changes to make the video less boring, and we even got to see Bachira's amazing dribbling. The twins were in awe when they saw Bachira expertly manipulate the ball.

"Hey Bachira, can you teach us how to do that?" Tsuki asked.

"Yeah! Teach us!" Tsukito added.

I was about to tell those troublemakers to leave us alone when Bachira said, "Of course, I'll teach you! But you need to wait until we are done filming, ok?"