Trivia

Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.

Her hometown is Chiba.

She is 5,8.

Her blood type is O.

She has OCA1 albinism

She doesn't like to wear her glasses so most of the time she is wearing her contact lenses.

Her favorite figure skater is Yuna Kim

She started figure skating at the age of 10.

She thinks her strong point is keeping her emotions in check. She thinks that her weak point is acting cold when she doesn't mean to.

Her favorite food is Tamogoyaki and snow cones. Her least favorite food is anything super spicy.

She thinks the best thing to have with rice is a raw egg and soy sauce.

Her favorite season is Winter because she likes the cold.

Her favorite song is 'Zero Eclipse' by Hiroyuki Sawano and LaCo.

Her favorite movie is 'I, Tonya' because it made her cry.

Her favorite manga is Attack on Titan.

Her favorite color is icy blue.

Her favorite animal is the jellyfish because they look cute.

Her best school subject is math and science. Her worst subject is history and literature.

She has a fetish for muscular arms/hands.

She likes when she is getting praised. She doesn't like people talking behind her back.

She received a total of 3 Valentine's chocolates in the previous year.

She gets 8 hours of sleep each night.

Her English is pretty good.

The first place she washes when in the bath is her hair.

She always finds herself buying blue slushies whenever she's at the convenience store.

She received Christmas presents from Santa until she was 10, the last thing she got was her first pair of ice skates.

If it was her last day on Earth she would spend it with her family.

If she received 100 million yen (~$739,000) she would build her own ice rink.

She spends his days off hanging out with her friends, ice skating, reading manga, listening to music, and playing Mario cart with her family.