Chapter 6 - Excitement

Lately, I feel like Bachira is always on my mind. When I try to sleep, when I wake up, when I skate, and even when I'm bathing. Any time he gets close to me, I can feel my heart race, my palms sweat, and my whole body burn. I thought back to when we were in the jacuzzi, he was so close to me that I thought we were going to kiss. An absurd Idea, I know, but I did feel slightly disappointed when he abruptly left the water to change his clothes.

_______________________________

Monday came around and it was finally time for me and Bachira to present our History project. We spent almost all of Sunday editing our video and even Nanako helped.

Nanako and Sato presented their project first. It was a slideshow about the history of music in Japan. It was pretty interesting and well-made. I could tell Nanako probably did most of the aesthetic parts because she had a talent for things like that.

Bachira and I decided that we should go next, just to get it over with. The video came out pretty well since we just used youtube tutorials to help us learn how to edit. Though, it was kind of embarrassing seeing talk. While we were watching the video, I decided to take note of how I should improve my form since I was looking a little bit sloppy.

Mrs. Nakamura looked like she enjoyed our video, so I was happy about that.

"Your video turned out better than I thought!" Nanako said as she grabbed the both of us by our necks.

"Nanako you're choking me." I coughed out.

Nanako let the both of us go from her death grip when she said, "You two will definitely get a good grade!"

"Hehe, I think so too! You two should watch my game on Friday" Bachira added.

"What time?" I asked.

"I think it's at 6:00?" Bachira said.

"Cool, I think I can make it!" Nanako said.

"Same, though I might be a little late," I said.

"Kay! Can't wait to see you guys there!" Bachira said as he ran off to his next class.

Now that Bachira ran off to his next class Nanako asked me, "Are you excited to see him play? I heard he's the best on the team."

"Yeah, yeah I am excited."