Chapter 34 - Everett

Moments after Ivy came down from her high she squirmed underneath me and pushed at my chest, clearly asking for me to get off of her. My heart sank and my dick throbbed painfully in my constricting jeans. I did not want to stop, but no way in hell was I going to push her when she was communicating her want to get away from me loud and clear. I rolled off of her and slowly let out a breath through my pursed lips, trying to get a handle on the heat rolling through my blood.

I was so focused on my disappointment that I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt Ivy's warm hands working at the button of my jeans. My eyes popped open to see that Ivy was straddling my waist with a confident gleam in her eyes. She was dripping with sexual confidence causing me to nearly come before this party even had a chance to start. I was a take-charge kind of guy in the bedroom and would normally turn the tables in a heartbeat. Being under a woman was not something that usually did it for me.

But fuck, I couldn't remember the last time I felt this desperate to be inside someone.

Ivy finally succeeded in freeing me from my pants and I reveled in the hungry way that she looked at cock. She tucked her bottom lip in between her teeth and reached out to touch me. I couldn't stand just laying here anymore and moved to cup her perfectly perky tits but Ivy grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head bringing her face within inches of mine. We locked eyes and there was a clear challenge within hers.

I was not in charge here. I did not have the power. Ivy did. This was either going to happen on her terms or not at all.

"Alright, Darlin'. I'm at your mercy," I breathed and loved the way her lips tipped up in a millimeter smile. "Now that you have me here, what are you going to do with me?"

She leaned forward and sucked my ear into her mouth causing my hips to buck up and my cock to twitch with need. Fuck that felt good. Ivy bit down and the shock of pain caused a surge of fire to push through nerve endings.

"Fuck, Darlin'! Do that again," I pleaded, but she was quick to pull away doing the exact opposite of what I wanted.

"Do you know how long it has been for me?" Ivy asked in a low husky voice as she leaned forward, teasing me with her perfect fucking tits without actually bringing them close enough to my lips for me to do anything about it. The teasing and lack of control were driving me crazy. I craved to use my strength to flip our positions, hold her down, and make her take every inch of me. I would make it so good for her that she wouldn't dream of ever asking us to leave because she would be too addicted to how I can make her feel.

"It has been a really long time," Ivy whispered in my ear, and even though she wasn't saying anything particularly racy it sounded like dirty talk. The idea that she must be tight as fuck because it's been so long did nothing to help me regather my control. Now all I could think about was sinking into her wet heat and reminding her exactly how fucking incredible it could feel. Ivy rolled her hips causing her core to rub against my rock-hard dick and I had to bite the side of my cheek to keep myself from begging.

"Jesus fuck," I moaned when she did it again. I damn near lost my mind when she palmed me in her hand, making sure to position me exactly where I wanted to be most in this world.

"So long that I can't really remember the last time," Ivy said in a low sexy tone as she swiveled her hips, rubbing the head of my cock along her slick entrance. Teasing me to the point of fucking insanity. I tried to thrust up to where we both desperately needed me to be, but she quickly retreated before starting her teasing again.

"Let me remind you," I begged, probably sounding like a fucking pussy.

"Mmmm," Ivy moaned and threw her head back giving me a spectacular view of her body, "I could do that. I could let you in. Shove my tight wet pussy down on your big hard dick and ride you fast and deep until I squeeze you so tight that you pop like warm champagne."

Fucking Christ. I think I just came a little just hearing those words come out of her mouth. "Yes! Fucking do it!" I growled, so fucking horny that I could feel my balls turning blue.

"Or," Ivy continued as her hips sped up, my dick hitting her clit in perfect little strokes, "I could just use you and leave you hanging."

My hands clenched into fists under her grip and I tempered my need to take control of this situation by the skin of my teeth. "You wouldn't dare."

Ivy's breath hitched, signaling she was getting pretty fucking close. "Only seems fair," she tells me with a breathy moan. "I deserve to get something out of letting you take advantage of me."

And with that fucking insane declaration she pushed herself over the edge, jacking herself off on the tip of my dick and looking like a fucking goddess while doing it. I was transfixed by the sight of her and once again tried to slide home within her but my dick easily slid past her entrance in her spreading juices. Ivy collapsed on my chest, breathing heavily and finally releasing her grip on my wrists. My arms instantly circled around her back while my hands stroked down to her flawless ass. Her over-sensitive skin started twitching beneath my touch and I fucking loved that my touch could affect her like that.

"My turn," I insisted, palming her ass cheeks and squeezing just enough so that she knew that I meant business. I was just about to position her under me when she pulled away from me and quickly gained her feet giving me a sexy-ass view of her whole body.

"Mmm, I really needed that. You were right. That was way more beneficial than hitting the heavy bag," Ivy said as she bent to grab her glasses and clothes off the floor.

"You really going to leave me hanging, Darlin'?" I asked, disbelief and a touch of anger coloring my tone. I didn't like the feeling of laying on the floor looking up at her as she pulled on her clothes so I scrambled to my feet. Apparently, Ivy didn't think my answer required an answer and she just raised an eyebrow at me before walking out of the gym.

"Fuck!" I yelled and threw a punch at the earlier abandoned punching bag. It swung away from me with the force of my hit only to swing back and slam into me causing me to stumble. My dick throbbed and my mood plummeted.

Ivy had made her point. She didn't want anything real from me. We had used her to get out of the situation with those men. Now she was going to use us while keeping her heart locked up behind those steel walls of hers.