51. Shehnaaz Losses her Cool

<————««❃❃❃»»————>

<————««❃❃❃»»————>

Shehnaaz had gone shopping. When Sidharth got to know that she had taken a cab to the market, he called Shehnaaz and told her to hang on wherever she was and he would come to pick her up.

When Sidharth arrived at the market where Shehnaaz had told him she was, he saw Shehnaaz talking to a guy. Sidharth chose not to step out of his car and continued to sit inside. The guy who Shehnaaz coincidentally met turned out to be none other than Asim, her friend from law school. Sidharth surely did not like them being together and talking. He was rather jealous of seeing Shehnaaz with some other guy. And he didn't know why his heart ached to behold the sight before him.

After a while, when Asim bid goodbye to Shehnaaz and left her alone, Sidharth thought it was the right time to go ahead where Shehnaaz was standing. He reached out to her and gave her a smile.

However, since Shehbaaz was angry with him, she did not give any response. She picked up her shopping bags and started walking towards the car. Sidharth left the bags in the back seat and went ahead to open the door for Shehnaaz to enter. Shehnaaz was still mad at him. She was so pissed with Sidharth that she hardly paid attention to the changed behaviour that he was displaying. She didn't pay attention to how different Sidharth was behaving with her today.

Shehnaaz got inside the car, and Sidharth settled down in the driver's seat. He drove the car away from the market. As the car was speeding up on the main road, Sidharth asked Shehnaaz, "that guy who you were standing with at the market was the same guy with whom you went for the farewell dinner and had hugged while leaving. Right?"

Hearing his words, Shehnaaz's anger rose to its extreme now.

"Why is he so bothered to know who I am hanging out with or who I was in conversation with in the market?" Shehnaaz thought.

"Mr. Shukla , how many times do I need to tell you that Asim is just my friend, a very good friend? He is not my boyfriend. There is nothing brewing up between us. No love affair. Just as you had mentioned in the contract about not having an affair till the time I am pregnant, "she blasted in anger.

Sidharth defended himself and spoke, "I know.But I wasn't asking you that. I wanted to know if you had gone shopping with him."

"No, I didn't go shopping with him. But we just coincidentally bumped into each other while being in the market, and he stopped for a moment to have a word with me. Do you have any problem with that? " Shehnaaz propelled her anger towards him again.

Sidharth stole a glance at Shehnaaz and immediately shifted his gaze to the front.

"Does your friend know that you are pregnant?" He asked.

Shehnaaz glared at Sidharth and announced, "I have already mentioned that this isn't something that I would go on telling people about."

Sidharth realised that Shehnaaz was in a terrible mood. He kept quiet for some time and chose not to ask any further questions. Shehnaaz was silently looking out the window.