Poor Fortunate Soul part 1

"Ariel are you sure about this? This could get us into a lot of trouble." You ask your best friend who was swimming along side you with a determination written all across his face.

"I couldn't be more sure, (Y/n). If Ursul can help me then it will be worth it."

"I know... but there is a reason why Ursul had been banished from Atlantica. He's bad news." You say to him with concern. You knew Ariel was upset at his mother for destroying his statue of that human girl Erica that he fell in love with. His mother didn't want him to be mingling with a human. You, of course, sided with Ariel and believed he should love who he wants to love even if who he loves is a little far-fetched. Mermaids and humans don't typically go together but Ariel was more then passionate to ignore the nature of the taboo. Now, he is going to Ursul for help after being visited by these two eels that told him he could help with his problem. You didn't know quite what would happen but you were suspicious of the whole ordeal. As you went deeper into the depths of the ocean, the water started getting darker. You and Ariel glanced at each other and gulped, you never been so deep in the ocean before. It was absolutely scary down here. "Maybe, we should turn back, Ariel."

"No, it'll be okay! I have to speak to him. You know I have too, (Y/n)." Ariel told you and wasn't at all letting up with his fervidness to somehow end up with Princess Erica. You sigh in exasperation and continue on with Ariel for awhile until you see something in the distance. A eerie black coral like lair that took on the shape of a fish with its mouth wide open was apparently Ursul's home. You shuttered and stopped in mid swim, making Ariel pause and look back at you. "It'll be okay, (Y/n). I promise."

"I just have a really bad feeling about this." You tell him and stare at the lair with frightened (e/c) eyes.

"Come on, we can do this." Ariel encouraged and went to grab onto your arm to usher you forward. You were terrified but kept swimming with Ariel until you were at the lair's mouth. "Ready?"

"No really..." You murmured but ended up swimming inside with him, anyway. Going through a long dark tunnel, you shift your eyes around to see if anything was going to jump up and grab you. Ariel was in front of you and gasped when there actually was something trying to reach out to him. Little ghastly green creatures that sat at the bottom of the tunnel's floor snapped their heads up and were began groaning and moaning at Ariel and you. You scream and go hightailing it forward as fast as possible right past Ariel to get away from the creatures below. Ariel yells out to tell you to wait but you weren't having it until you were completely away from the horrifying creatures. You find yourself at a dead end once you reach a large circular cave room that had a cauldron in the middle that had a magical looking bubble floating over it. You see two yellow glowing eyes watching you from inside a dark crevice. You shutter and almost scream again once you notice a giant conch shell opening up from the side of the room. Pitch black tentacles with light purple suction cups comes slithering out and soon from within the darkness of a shell, a man with octopus like tentacles as his lower half comes into view. He had wild pure white hair blazing back and bright aqua blue eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness of the watery lair. His chest was bare and very muscular and toned. His eyes that seemed to smirk like he was already doing gazed at you and seemed to scrutinize your entire being, down from your (color) mermaid tail and up to your (color) shells and (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Now what to we have here? A little pretty mermaid has found her ways into my lair... and with a friend, as well." The light purple man said with a deep sultry like voice that made you shutter from the mere sound of it. It was somehow very charming but there was also something about it that made you stand on end and not in a good way. Ariel glided inside the cave and his teal eyes went instantly on Ursul.

Ursul glanced over at Ariel and he formed a tight lipped smile, "Well, well the prince is here too. I do just love visitors but I'm sure you're both here for a reason. My boys Flotsam and Jetsam had told me you were coming." Ursul said to you and Ariel. You felt your heart begin to race in your chest when those piercing aqua eyes were back looking at you. The way he was looking at you was strange, almost like if he was checking you out. It made you feel self-conscious about yourself but in a weird way you kinda liked the attention.