Poor Fortunate Soul part 2

The plan that Ursul had was quite simple. Keep Ariel from kissing Erica within three days because if he does during that time period, the spell would make Ariel a human forever. That was a deal breaker for Ursul's little scheme and could not happen by any means. "So you see, my darling. With Jetsam and Flotsam's help. I want you three to stop any chances of the two from locking lips or all of this planning will be a sinking ship and we certainly don't want that now do we, (Y/n)? No! We're going to stop them from kissing if its the last thing we do! Think you can handle it? You would be such a sweetheart if you could do this one little itty-bitty thing for me." Ursul said as he paused at the entry way of his home where it outlooked to the dark large area that had those horrid strange polyps at the bottom. He had his hands placed on his hips and looking at you expectantly.

You gazed out at the polyps and shuttered before replying to Ursul, "It shouldn't be too hard. Its only three days..." You surmise with a thoughtful expression before nodding your head to Ursul in agreement.

"Oh, what a good girl you are!" Ursul spieled and turned to grab you by your bare shoulders. You felt a warm blush rise on your cheeks as he looks down at you with that smirk of his. "You will do everything to stop any kissing from taking place and if you do... Well, there will be many more kisses to follow after. Just for you..." Ursul winked suggestively as he leaned in towards your face so that he was dangerously close. Your blush grows deeper and you nod your head to him a few times.

"I'll do it."

"Good, very good, indeed." Brushing his lips up against yours, you feel the insides of your stomach do flips from the contact. His trademark smirk never let up as he had you wrapped around his tentacle. "Go then. I will be watching you every step of the way, so don't think you can decide to double cross me. Not that I believe you would do that, my angelfish." Ursul deeply chuckled and let go of you as he gestured with his hands to go forward. You look out into the distance and make a determined face. You wouldn't fail Ursul! Ariel would pay for selling you out without a care. You give Ursul a firm nod and then begin swishing your (color) tail as you swim forwards. Ursul watches you with a devilish smirk on his face. Flotsam and Jetsam brush past Ursul and speed over to each side of you. You glance at the twin moray eels and smile sheepishly as they smirk back at you.

"You must be Flotsam and Jetsam." You bring up and they nod their heads.

"Its a pleasure to work beside you, (Y/n)." They both said at the same time exact time, so well, it was almost like they rehearsed it together. You nod at the two of them and keep swimming away from the giant leviathan that was Ursul's lair. Ursul kept watching and when you turned your head back to look at him over your shoulder. He waved one of his black tentacles in farewell while using his hand to blow you a kiss. You blushed and turned your head back to where you were swimming.

You couldn't wait to see Ursul again...

☸--------------☸

At first when you watched Ariel with Flotsam and Jetsam it wasn't so terrible. Ariel seemed clueless as how to romance princess Erica without a voice to aid him. Most of the time, you watched him with resentment dwelling deep inside. It appeared his 'actual' best friend Flounder was still encouraging him alongside other friends like Sebastian and that seagull Scuttle. You weren't going to buy that fake friend act any longer, you would remain by Ursul's side this time. Then Ariel would know what it feels like to be hurt and betrayed.

The only time you truly were truly worried was when Ariel and Erica were spending time together in a small boat together in a lagoon. "This doesn't look good, guys." You say to Flotsam and Jetsam as Ariel and Erica were staring at each other with love-sick smiles. Erica was obviously doing all the talking and she seemed to be trying to figure out Ariel's name. This wasn't good, this was much too intimate and Erica seemed to be really attracted to Ariel. It only got worse when that stupid crab Sebastian started playing romantic music and putting on this glamourous display to set the mood. "We have to stop this." You brought up and try swimming from under the boat to stop certain sea creatures from singing along by distracting them. Flotsam and Jetsam were also helping but the effort you were all putting in was not enough. Ariel and Erica were drawing in closer as the music that was about kissing the boy was playing around them.