A lover's curse Part 8

(WARNING: THERE WILL BE RAPE IN THIS CHAPTER, READ WITH CAUTION.)

When you woke up, you had one nasty headache. You weren't sure why, perhaps due to your crying or because you had been in a state of panic until the moment you fell asleep. You sighed and looked around, Morgan was not here, probably because he had to go get something, either for a project or for you.

"I depend on him too much..." You mumbled and got out of the shell you used as a resting spot, you soon noticed that there was a new, huge clam across the shell you had used to rest, upon a quick inspection of the area you saw that this place was a mess. Morgan probably got angry for not getting something right, you went to the edge of the frozen surface and near the watter, splashing some on your face before you decided to clean this place a bit.

Suddenly, a tentacle appeared, it wrapped itself around your leg and dragged you underwater, you cried out in fear before you saw Morgan.

"M-Morgan? W-Why did you do that?"

"We have to leave, Ursul's coming... I am not strong enough to fight him right now...dammit!"

You paled at the news... but, maybe if you worked together you could defeat Ursul.

"No, we might be able to stop him if we work together. I can't let you bear the burden of protecting me forever! I want to help you in any way I can!" You said, then Morgan smirked... but that smirk, you knew it all too well and you knew that it didn't belong to your friend.

"Is that what you've been telling him all along? I must admit I'm jealous."

"Ursul..." You whispered in fear. The illusion he had placed on himself dissapeared as he ran a hand across his hair, his other hand pulling you closer by your waist.

"In the flesh, angel fish. I must admit, I was a bit angry to wake up and not see you next to me. It made me feel SO lonely." He purred as he pressed his lips on your neck, kissing, licking and nipping at the soft flesh.

"Where's Morgan?!"

"You should worry more about yourself, dear." He said, pressing you closer and wrapping both hands around your waist as his tentacles seperated your legs, rubbing at the soft flesh as they moved closer to your private areas.

"Let go of me!!!"

"Sorry, darling. But I am in terrible need of... assistance. And only you can help me with that. You and that delicious body of yours." He said, suddenly he reaced for the surface, dragging you along and moving towards the large clam, you weren't sure how, but you had failed to notice the large pair of shackles that had been attached to it.

"No! No!!! I don't want you! Let me go!" You screamed, Ursul ignored you and forced his mouth on yours swallowing your cries and screams as his tongue battled yours until you both needed to breath,

"Don't worry angelfish, soon enough you'll be begging me to make you mine." He said as he pulled out a small bottle, you weren't sure what he was about to do but you closed your mouth, refusing to drink that thing.

Ursul smirked at your defiance... but you didn't really need to drink this little aphrodisiac of his, he placed on your nose as his tentacles chained your arms, you were about to shout when you took notice of the peculiar smell... and then, he made you drink it. The smell would make your mind foggy... but drinking it would make you hot and wet.

"W-What was-"

"I think you can understand dear... you should be feeling it by now." He said, his left hand going down to rub your entrance that was already wet and ready for him. He grabbed the fabric and tore it away from your form as you cried out, you closed your eyes and looked away, hoping, begging that Morgan would rescue you again.

Ursul took notice of your rejection to his actions and he didn't appreciate your ungratefull behaviour. Grabbing the piece of fabric that was covering your chest, he ripped out and before you could react, he was sucking at your breasts as his hand kept teasing your wet cunt.

"Stop it! Please stop it! I don't want you!" You cried out and Ursul hummed, he let go of your breast, only to attack it's twin until it was also covered in his saliva.

"I love how much you try to deny me... but sweetie, your body craves me." He said, he decided to just get straight to the point. After all, he had been kept away from you for far too long. He had every right to enjoy you and your body, for as long as he wanted.

Before you could talk back to him, you felt something rub your entrance... you paled but decided that asking for mercy wouldn't work, nothing would work against this monster. So... you decided to sum up your feeling in three words.

"I hate you."

And then, he plunged himself inside of you, making you scream in pain, tears rolling down your cheeks as Ursul didn't wait for you to adjust.

"You'll learn to love me, angel fish. After all, I plan on making you my queen and the mother of my children... and with such a tight little cunt... you can be sure. We'll have a lot of kids, more than Triton!" He said as he kept pounding, growling and moaning as he felt you get tighter around him.

"I will not have your children! I will kill myself before that happens!" You shouted, unfortunately for you, the moans that were escaping you, gave Ursul a different message.

"Aww, you're angry at me? Don't worry, we have all the time in the world to mend our little relationship. Besides, you want my brother to return to you alive, correct?" Ursul asked and you paled, he had done something to Morgan... your friend was suffering because of you!

"How dare you threaten me with the life of my friend!" You hissed, Ursul ignored you and thrusted even faster, to the point where the two of you were moaning and grunting together, no matter how much you hated Ursul, your body was enjoying the attention.

He kept going until your mind went blank, eyes wide and your mouth open in a loud moan as you climaxed around him.

"You climaxed for me? Don't worry, angel fish, I'm going to cum for you too." He said and kept going until he himself climaxed, thick ropes of his seed filling you up. And just when you thought things couldn't get any worse... Ursul began moving again.