A lover's curse Part 4

As you and Morgan's stingrays kept swimming you could feel Flotsam and Jetsam follow you. You sighed and stopped, you approached the stingrays and whispered.

"Go tell Morgan that Ursul's minions are following me, I'll see if I can make them loose me. I don't want them to know where Morgan is staying, okay?"

They nodded and left, as for you, you swam to an entirely different direction, hoping that they'd keep up following you, you didn't want to cause any more problems for poor Morgan, he had done already enough by saving you from Ursul, hiding you in his lair and helping you see your friend without really worrying about Ursul's minions. The least you could was make sure that Morgan's home wasn't discovered by that mad wizard.

You kept swimming, feeling those eels watch over you was both reassuring and creepy. On one hand, they weren't targeting Morgan, however on the other hand they were determined to not let you escape. With that in mind you eventually went and sat on a rock at the bottom of the sea and looked up at the surface. You missed Olympus, sure there were moments where the gods or some lesser deity would cause a scene but... it wasn't as bad as this! You sighed heavily, things weren't going your way, you planned on helping poor Ariel but now you yourself were in trouble, a demigod with not really many things to go around.

"Looks like you're having a tough day." A familiar voice said, you turned to see Ursul's minions approach you, you became stiff in an instant, the fact that their eyes worked as a window for Ursul to look around was terrifying. Your magic was weak but you could use it to make them loose you... you just needed a chance now that Morgan's stingrays weren't around and wouldn't get hurt.

"Indeed... she looks ready to cry."

"Crying wouldn't help me get rid of you two or Ursul. So leave the comments and say what that monster wants." You hissed and they smiled widely.

"Come back with us, Ursul wants to talk to you."

"Nice joke, I don't want to meet him again, he's left a bad impression already." You said and stretched your arm towards them, summoning your energy to create a strong stream that sent those two away, making sure to keep focus until you were sure, they were far away to loose sight of you, after that, you began swimming back to Morgan's lair as fast as you could.

Morgan was suprised at how worried he was for you, never before had he felt the need to keep someone close to him so much. Maybe it was the fact that you hated Ursul or that you were so sweet and nice...whatever it was, it made him realize that not only was he head over heels for you, he wanted to protect you and keep you safe from anyone who would try to harm you. So when he saw you pop your head out of the water, he was able to visibly relax.

"I was told of what happened, are you okay?" He asked and you smiled, he offered his hand and you took it, he pulled you out of the water and hugged you. You were shocked but you weren't feeling the need to escape his arms, he wasn't holding you tightly, he was gentle... it was almost as if he scared of being rejected.

"I'm sorry, I made you worry. I didn't want Ursul to know where you were hiding... I even had to use my own magic."

"You have magic?!" Morgan asked shocked and you nodded.

"Yeah, although my magic is pretty weak. Compared to others... I'm nothing special." You said with a sad smile, Morgan's eyes widen at that. The more he looked at you the more he thought that he had met his soulmate, someone who understood his feelings, someone who not only didn't compare him to Ursul but clearly had been criticized by others like Morgan himself.

"Don't say that, I'm sure you can do so much better!" He said with a sympathetic smile, brushing some stray hair out of your face. You smiled and chuckled.

"So can you, I'm sure you can far better than what others believe." You said gently and Morgan blushed. He had always wished someone would say something like that, that someone would encourage and not criticize him... and now here you were doing exactly that. This was like a dream come true!

Meanwhile however, Ursul was getting all the more intrigued. He was shocked when he saw you could use magic... and he was now more willing than ever to have you. A strong and proud woman, someone with power and an attitude that matched his own... and your appearance only added to your charm. The more he thought about you and having you in his clutches, the more turned on he became. He would pour every ounch of his being in you, he'd break your walls of resistence and claim you... he'd hold and love you, he'd become your everything and you would become his queen, his lover, the mother of his children and the only person to ever share tender moments with him and only him.

"Oh you poor, fortunate soul, your future is indeed so bright... now that you met me... you are going to be mine and be loved by me for the rest of your life. How lucky you are, indeed. My little angel fish."