A lover's curse Part 1

King Triton was known to despise humans, however there was only one being that resembled a human that was welcomed in his kingdom. You were the offspring of a water nymph and a human, you had legs yet you could breath underwater and had some powers, although they were pretty pathetic and couldn't be used in combat. King Triton had been kind enough to accept you but that didn't mean he liked you.

On the other side you had the kings only son, prince Ariel. He was always asking to touch your feet, ask you to pretend to walk like a human would and at times join him when he snuck out to get things for his Grotto. However there was something none of them knew, you actually were a time traveler. You were supposed to be a lesser deity at Olympus, a simple side character, nothing more... and somehow you ended up here. You had seen the future of this story and you already knew what would happen, almost... and you knew that although the ending would be a good one, yet you hoped things wouldn't take a turn for the worse just because you appared out of nowhere.

"Ariel, we really should be heading back" You said to the prince, you, him and Flouder had gone to ask Scuttle about the itmes Ariel got this time regarding humans.You already knew what they were and had already told him but you decided to see what that funny little bird would say.

"Don't worry (Name), father isn't going to find out anyway." He said and you sighed, you wanted to remind him that today was a concert that he was supposed to attend but you knew that you three were already late and... his baby eyes worked perfectely on you. Why did he have to be so damn cute?

"And humans use this to create music" Scuttle said and Ariel's brain finally worked.

"Music... Oh no! The concert! Father is going to kill me!!!" He said and placed all of his stuff inside his bag. The three of you went underwater again and as you swam you felt it. You felt eyes following you... you looked at the bottom of the sea and saw two pair of eyes, you gave them a cold glare and linked their minds to yours.

"Didn't anybody teach you manners. It's rude to stare at others" You said, the eyes widen in shock but you ignored them, while ending your mind connection you kept sending glares at them whenever Ariel and Flounder weren't looking, not knowing that you had caught the attention of a third party.

From his lair, Ursul, the sea wizard watched at the young (h/c) girl, when her (e/c) orbs glared at his minions, he himself had felt a shiver run down his spine. When you used your mind connection your words had reached his mind as well... your voice was also pleasant to him. He had never seen anyone like you before... but he was very intrigued by a human who could breath underwater and even use magic.

"Interesting... and quite lovely. Flotsam Jetsam, follow that little girl around too. She might be usefull to me... maybe even more than the royal brat." He ordered, the two eels nodded and kept following you, their gaze now mostly on you. As for the sea wizard he went over to a mirror he had and took a look at himself. His pale lavender skin was mysterious, his body was muscular and well built, his hair, white like snow and his grey eyes sparkled... he was a good looking male, he knew it... most of his female victims had been easily fooled by his appearance after all. However, despite his devious schemes, his loyal minions and his deals that made mermen and mermaids alike to think they could really receive help from him... Ursul was rather lonely, most of the mermaids that had come to him were pretty pathetic and unimpressive. But now, now he had found a girl that might had been the one he was looking for... he was going to become king of Atlantica... but a king needs a queen, he knew he needed to create a legacy of his own but he wouldn't allow himself to just take anyone, he needed someone with potential, someone who could hold their ground, someone who would show the world they could rule above others... and perhaps that someone was you.

"Let's see what you're truly capable of, dear. I'll be watching over you."