A lover's curse Part 7

Morgan was quick to free you from your chains and once you it was done, he pulled you into a hug. You could feel his relief and it'd be a lie to say that you didn't share it. Tears filled your eyes and you did your sobbed loudly while Morgan cooed in your ear, trying to calm you down. He pulled away and looked into your eyes for a few seconds to make sure you were calm and then he spoke.

"We have to leave before he wakes up. Come on." He said as he swam towards the exit with you following right behind him. The two of you kept going without stopping even for a moment, not that you wanted to stop... if Ursul caught you, he would surely... he would certainely...

A shiver run down your spine and you shook your head, trying your best to block the idea of him dominating you. As long as you didn't lower your guard, nothing bad would happen... but now you were worried about Ariel, you were scared that Ursul would do something to your friend because of you.

"Morgan... I have to go and talk to Ariel. He needs to be carefull." You said and Morgan shook his head.

"My brother won't hurt the prince, he needs him for whatever plan he has. You're the one in danger here. If Ursul captures you, he will surely use you against Ariel." He said and your eyes widen in horror. What Morgan said wasn't far off the truth....and that only made you even more determined not to get caught by that sea wizard.

The two of you reached Morgan's lair after hours of swimming. Once you were on the surface of the ice, you took a moment to calm down a bit. Even though you had been thinking about helping Ariel, you were by no means calm and rational. You had been trembling and as soon as Morgan wrapped his arms around you, you leaned towards him and tried to breath steadily. Once that was done, he told you to sleep since that might help you.

"But what if Ursul comes here?"

"I'll have my minions stand guard, they'll inform me if Ursul or his eels appear. Don't worry about it."

"Thank you Morgan... you've rescued me twice already. You're a real hero." You said gently and Morgan blushed, he looked away and tried not to grab and kiss you right then and there... hell, he was already getting hard because of you.

"D-Don't mention it... anyway, go sleep. I still have some project I'm working on... so I should get back to buisness."

You chuckled at his words and moved towards a large shell that was full of pillows and a warm blanket, it didn't take long for you to fall asleep now that your fear and anxiety were gone. As for Morgan, he tried to focus on his project and not on your sleeping form. Which was really, really hard because you looked adorable! He decided to sleep next to you as soon as he was done and that was all the motivation he needed to return to work.

Meanwhile, Ursul wasn't just angry, not simply furious... he was like an active underwater volcano that errupting at this very momment. How could he let his worthless brother get the best of him?! HOW?!

" He actually dares to take my little beauty... he seriously thinks he can have her!" He said as he glared at the ceiling.... his maniac smile, his eyes filled with obsession and anger... his mind was already forming plans and he intended to ensure that this time, his brother wouldn't get in the way. At the same time Flotsam and Jetsam entered the lair and looked at their master with fear.

"Should we bring her back?"

"No, this time I will go there personally to retrieve my little angelfish. And I will also show my stupid, weak brother why she is clearly mine."

The two eels simply nodded and watched as Ursul picked a few ingredients and began working on something. He was going to have his queen and he was going to show to anyone who believed they had a chance with her, who owned her and what he was capable of. No one would deny Ursul what he wanted. No one would keep him from what was his... no one would keep you from him.