Bully

This might be a little bad because I'm new to writing, but enjoy! 

(Both characters are 17 years old)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig tucker POV:

It was as boring as every other day, Mr garrison was rambling on about his boyfriend breaking up with him or something like that, I didn't really pay attention to him tho, who I payed attention too was my boyfriend, Tweek. I looked over at the desk next to me, where my beautiful Tweek was pulling on his hair and twitching more than usual. I could tell he was stressed. I tapped on his shoulder. "Honey, are you okay? whats wrong?" I was starting to worry. He looked like he was about to cry.  "GAH- AH! I-ITS NOTHING!" He shouted really loud. Every one looked at him and his face turned red. "TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" He shouted again. He got out of his chair, twitching a lot, and running to the bathroom. "Craig go check up on your boyfriend before he dies from a panic attack" Cartman says in a mocking tone. I flip him off. "Shut up". I get up out of my chair to go see if hes doing alright. "And where do you think your going, Craig?" Mr Garrison says. "To see if Tweek is okay". I flip him off and I sprint out. I can hear Mr Garrison calling my name for me to come back but I don't. I sprint into the boys bathroom and hear faint tears coming from a stall and I knock on the door. "Tweekers? You in there? Please, tell me whats wrong!" I heard a slight 'gah' come from the stall and heard Tweek unlock the stall door. His face was all red and puffy. I place my hand on his cheek and give him a soft kiss. "Tweek, please just tell me whats wrong. I want to help you. I love you." I stare into his watery eyes, he sniffles and takes a heavy breath. "P-Please don't b-be m-mad, Craig". More tears fell from the blondes face so I wiped the away with my hand. I take him hand and cuff it in mine. "It's okay, babe, tell me". I try and smile to make him feel better. He looks me in the eye. "I-its.. cartman". He cries even more now. I pull him into a hug. "He kept h-hitting me and c-calling me a g-gay fag". More tears fell from his eyes. I pull him into a even tighter hug. "Tweek why didn't you tell me? I swear I'm gonna beat that motherfucker!" "W-will you ever d-do that t-too me, c-craig?" He looks at me with tear filled eyes. I open my mouth in slight shock. "Don't you ever say that! I would never hurt you, Tweek, and that's a promise I'm going to keep". I stand up, taking Tweeks hand. School ended in an hour, so I decided were skipping the rest of the day. I lead Tweek outside. "W-where are we going?" He sniffles. "To the pond" I say. "BUT WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT SKIPP-" I silence him by putting my finger on his lips. We keep walking towards the pond. We finally make it, I sit Tweek down on the bench and I sit beside him. I put my arm around him and kiss him on the forehead. "I love you, Tweek".