Beach day || Part 2!

Here's part 2! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tweek's POV:

Me and Craig where just sitting on his bed, waiting for Clyde and Tolkien to return with their stuff. Craig was on his phone watching red racer. I stared into his blue eyes. "How did I get so lucky, he's so hot" I thought. I didn't even notice I was staring at him for a little too long because he said, "Is something wrong, babe?" Craig said. "GAH! u-uhh no its n-nothing! Your just r-really s-sexy" I stutter. "Awww" Craig smiles. I loved seeing him smile. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me. "Thank you!" He says. Suddenly, we heard a car pull into the drive way. "GUYS CMON! TOLKIEN'S MOM IS DRIVING US!" Clyde yelled from outside. "Let's go, Tweek". Craig grabbed my hand and his bag and we walked outside. Me and Craig got into the back seat next to Clyde and Tolkien and his mom were in the front seats. "Hello boys!" Linda (Tolkien's mom) said. "Hello Mrs Black," Craig said. The car pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way. Craig put his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled into his chest. He had his headphones in, still, watching red racer. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

Craig's POV:

We were almost at the beach, but Tweek was asleep in my arms. I put my phone down and took my headphones out. "Tweek is so cute..." I thought. I rested my head back and groaned. I didn't really do good in cars for long periods of time but we were almost there anyways. Soon enough, Linda parked the car in the parking lot. I softly shook Tweek awake. "Honey, its time to get up" I said, slightly whispering not to startle him. Tweek lifted his head and looked into my eyes. "A-are we t-there?" Tweek asked with a tired voice. I nodded my head and smiled. He slowly got up and opened the car door. I grabbed my bag and got out after Tweek. "Hurry up! We have to get to the water! It's so hot out here!" Tolkien said. I held Tweek's hand and started to follow Clyde and Tolkien. They where heading straight to the water, so I put my bag down on the sand randomly and kept following. We almost reached the water when Tweek let go of my hand. "Y-you go, I'll s-stay here" Tweek said. "Whats wrong? Clyde and Tolkien are already in the water." "I uhh..." "It's okay babe, tell me. I wont tell anyone." I looked into the slim boys eyes. "I-I don't know h-how to s-swim..." He covered his face in embarrassment. "Aww, that's okay honey, Just stay with me" I took his hand and walked into the water. The waved crashed against my legs. "I-its so c-cold!" Tweek shivered. "You'll get used to it." I said. I started making my way towards Tolkien and Clyde who were playing with a random beach ball they found. "Guy's come over here!" Tolkien shouted. I guided Tweek over to the boys. Tweek was shivering and twitching like crazy. "You good,  Tweek?" Clyde asked. "Y-yeah" Tweek responded, he was holding on to me for dear life. Suddenly, a huge wave came over us, and we all got sucked under the water. Clyde, me, and Tolkien made it up fine. But where was Tweek? "Tweek?!?" I shouted. I went underwater, he was too short to be out here without me holding onto him! I saw him only about 3 feet away from me. The little blonde boy was panicking. I swam over and picked him up bridal style and brought above water. He was gasping for air and looked like he was gonna cry. "Awww, Craigy to the recuse?" Clyde teased. I flipped him off and hugged Tweek. He held onto me tight. "Are you okay coffee bean? Are you hurt?" I asked worriedly. "P-please get me o-out of t-the water" Tweek cried. I started to walk out of the water, Tolkien and Clyde following. I brought him to where I had left my bag. I placed Tweek down so I could grab my bag. I took the towel out and laid it on the ground, motioning for Tweek to sit on it. I sat next to him, "I'm so sorry I let that happen," I whispered. "I-its okay.." He said, still shivering and sounding like he was on the verge of tears. Clyde and Tolkien stood in front of us. Tolkien grabbed his phone that he had kept in my bag and took a picture. "Hey! What the fuck dude?!" I scolded. Clyde and Tolkien both laughed.  "Well, my mom is gonna text me any minute for us to come back." Tolkien said. I stood up and put my hand out. Tweek grabbed my hand and got up. He picked up the towel and I grabbed the bag. Ding! Tolkien's phone went off. "That's my mom, lets go guys" He said, walking to the parking lot. Tweek and I held hands all the way to the car. We sat in the same seats that we did coming here. I held Tweek in my arms all the way home.