Airplanes

Requested @mccormickie :} (thanks for helping describe what you do on a plane because I've never been on one)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig's POV:

"Flight 206, now taking off!" The announcements said. It was me and Tweeks anniversary and we where going to spend it in California. I was excited, but I could tell Tweek was nervous. "You alright, Tweek?" I try ask in a sympathetic tone. "Y-yeah, Its j-just my first t-time, y-ya know?" He says, fidgeting with his fingers. I give him a kiss and he smiles. "Flight 207, now for take off!" The announcements say. "That's our flight, lets go babe!" I say. Tweek grabs my hand and his bag and we head onto the plane. "oh god..." Tweek mumbled. "It's okay Tweek, I'm here for you" I said. We climb up the stairs and into the plane, "Put your luggage in the overhead bins!" The flight attendant says. We walk over to our seats. I take Tweeks and my luggage and put it in the overhead bin. Tweek sits down in the window seat and I take the isle seat. I watch him as he fidgets with his fingers. "Don't worry Tweek, its not scary" I smile. He looks at me with his pale blue eyes. "B-but what if t-the plane crashes and w-we die?! GAH! Too much pressure!" He grips at his hair. I gently pull his hands away from his head. "Relax honey, we haven't even taken off yet," "I-if you s-say so. I'm j-just gonna t-try and g-go to s-sleep" He says. He rests his head back. I reach over to buckle his seatbelt for him just so I didn't have to wake him when we take off. I pull out my phone and put my headphones in to watch red racer. The new episode aired this week and I've been dying to get a chance to watch it. 

Time skip, 8 minutes

"Everyone is know allowed to take off your seatbelts and get out of your seats" The lady on the announcement says. Tweek was next to me, sleeping like a baby. I reach over and unbuckle his seatbelt so he wouldn't be uncomfortable. I look back at my phone, I only had 6% battery left. "Shit," I mutter. I must have not charged it this morning before we left. I put my phone in my pocket and turn on the seat tv. Looks like I'll be watching old shows like shirley temple and matilda for the next 5 hours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick note:

Hey Y'all! Sorry for not being active the past 2-3 days! And sorry this one was shorter, tell me if you want a part 2!