CHAPTER 12

Jimin's POV

I pushed him away harshly.

"Y-Yah-"

"I'm sorry", I said quickly and ran away.

Tears came down my cheeks. I wiped them away quickly. I took out my phone and dialed a certain persons number.

"Hello?"

"J-Jin, I did something b-bad"

"Hey, don't cry, okay I'm coming over"

"What happened?", Jin asked softly while rubbing my back.

I sat there silently.

"Tell me jimin"

I bit my lip nervously.

"...I kissed him..."

I waited for his reply, but didn't hear anything. He sighed and pulled my chin up to face him.

"Jimin..look, I'm not mad okay? I know you love him a lot, but...just try to understand how

he feels towards taehyung I know it's hard, I've been there before okay?"

I looked up at him.

"Who was it?", I asked.

"Namjoon", he sighed.

I smiled softly.

"What?"

"It was obvious you liked him, you still do, huh?"

He sighed and nodded, I smiled while thinking about what Namjoon said to me the other day.

Flashback

"I like Jin", Namjoon said.

"I know", I chuckled.

"What? How?", he asked quickly.

"I see you touching him a lot, and the way you look at him", I smiled.

He sighed and leaned onto the wall.

"I don't think he likes me though"

"Why do you think that?"

"He still thinks I like this other guy", he sighed.

"I keep telling him that I don't have feelings for him anymore, but he keeps denying it"

"Then show him how you feel"

"Hmm, just buy him some flowers, take him to a nice dinner because you know how much he loves to eat, and maybe take him somewhere nice and private, then just confess to him

"How?"

"Don't you think that's kinda dramatic? Because I mostly see those in dramas", he said while rubbing his neck.

"You watch dramas?"

there"

"I have to, when Jin comes over, he literally forces me to watch his dramas with him", he chuckled.

"But I don't mind watching them with him, that's mostly the only time I can hug him close to me"

I smiled at the thought of them sitting and cuddling together on the sofa.

"Aw, that's cute, but anyway, just do as I said okay?"

He thought of the idea for a minute and nodded.

Flashback End

"Yah, what are you smiling about?"

"Oh nothing"

"Hmm okay, but just think about what I said earlier okay?", he said while standing up. I nodded. I watched him walk out. I sighed and leaned back onto the sofa.

I smiled sadly at the thought of Jungkook and taehyung. Kissing him was a mistake. He's going to start hating me. Watch him start ignoring me from now on.

I heard a knock on my door. I sat up and walked towards the door and opened it.

"J-Jungkook..", I stuttered.

"Why did you run away?", he said with no emotion

I stood there silently. He walked in while I took a step back. He closed the door behind him.

"You should've told me about your feelings"

"T-That kiss was a mistake", I said quickly.

"Stop lying"

"I'm not", I looked down.

"When did you start liking me?", he asked.

I didn't say anything.

"Were you crying because of me this whole time?"

I bit my lip nervously.

"Tell me now jimin", he said sternly.

I flinched by how deep his voice got. I heard his footsteps come closer to me. He pulled my chin up harshly.

"If you won't tell me, then I'll make you"