CHAPTER 31

Jin's POV

I finally got Namjoon to agree with me on letting Jungkook and Hoseok talk to jimin. I did listen to what Namjoon said, so that's why I'm watching closely at jimin.

"Jiminiee", taehyung yelled while hugging jimin tightly.

I smiled at the two.

"You want to go to the store with me?", he asked.

Jimin was about to say something, but was cut off by Jungkook.

"Sorry, but I need to talk to him for a little bit", Jungkook said and dragged jimin away.

I looked at them and watched their figures disappear.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin's POV

"Finally, we get to be alone", Jungkook said while taking off his shoes.

"Why did you bring me back to your place?", I asked.

"Because I want it just to be us", Jungkook said while smiling at me.

We decided to watch a movie since we were getting bored of talking about ourselves. Well, mostly Jungkook was talking

Jungkook wrapped a blanket around me and sat closely to me. I tried not to notice how close he was sitting next to me. I was so focused on the TV that I didn't notice Jungkook was staring at me.

I felt him come closer to me. His lips started brushing against my neck. I turned towards him and was about to push him away, until he grabbed my wrist.

"I want you jimin", he said and set his lips on mine.

Jin's POV

"I hope Jungkook isn't doing anything stupid..", I said while grabbing a pack of noodles.

"Don't have negative thoughts", Namjoon said.

I sighed and looked at him.

"You know how Jungkook is always making mistakes"

"Well, it is your idea that you wanted Jungkook and Hoseok to start talking to jimin again"

"I know", I groaned.

"That's because I'm too nice"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and walked towards me. He pecked my lips.

"Let's just hope he isn't being stupid"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin's POV

I kisses him back for some reasons. I moved my hand up to his hair. He started moving down to my neck.

"D-Don't leave marks"

He looked up at me and smirked. He pulled my shirt up and started sucking on my nipple.

I don't really like doing these kind of things, but for some reasons, it feels so..good.

"Ngh~ j-jungkook"