CHAPTER 26

Jin's POV

I walked into the garden quickly and found jimin closing an orange bottle.

"You're taking the pills again?...", I asked while staring at him.

"W-When did you get here?!", he asked while standing up from the bench.

"Just right now...jimin, are you that stress about this whole situation?", I asked. He looked down while playing with the cap of the orange bottle.

"..I'm the cause of them fighting Jin, I'm the one who is breaking up there friendship.. don't like this"

I pulled him into a hug, I started rubbing his back softly.

"Hey, don't blame yourself, this is not your fault, okay?"

Yes it is...I bet I'm the reason why Hoseok got drunk!

He looked up at me.

"What if they start to leave me?"

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"What if all this ends and they start to blame me for causing this problem, I already caught Hoseok who was about to kiss some girl...I'm the reason why he got drunk Jin, I already know, I'm just going to wait for him to yell at me that I'm the cause for all of this..."

"Minnie, no one is going to leave you, stop thinking about that", I said.

"I know, but I just don't like being alone a lot, my parents already left me alone, and now I don't want anyone else to leave me"

"I promise that we will never leave you, okay? Why would we want to leave something so precious, you are the light to all of us jimin, you are our special Minnie, we love you"

He smiled at me softly.

"Now lets go, I need to go have a big talk with Hoseok tomorrow"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I sat up and immediately winced once I felt the pounding feeling in my head.

"Shit!", I whispered yelled.

"You're finally awake", I heard someone said from the other side of the room. I looked to my side and saw Jin sitting in a chair with his arms crossed.

"What are you doing here?", I asked while rubbing my head.

"We need to talk about last night"

"What did I do last night?", I asked while trying to remember what happened.

"Are you kidding me? You were kissing some random girl! Jimin freaking saw you!"

I widened my eyes and got out of my bed quickly. I ignored the pain in my head and dressed up.

"Where are you going?", Jin asked.

"To your dorm to talk to jimin", I said while putting my shoes on.

"Don't, I don't think he wants to talk to you right now"

"Just let me go see him Jin, I need to go apologize to him, I need to make it up to him"

He sighed and nodded. I opened the front door and ran towards Jin's and Namjoon's dorm.

Once I got there, I knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a sleepy looking Namjoon.

"What do you want?", he asked.

"Where's jimin?", I asked while walking in.

"Why do you want to know?"

I ignored him and walked towards one of the rooms. I walked in and found jimin laying down, playing on his phone.

"Hey, let's talk", I said while closing the door.

He sighed and sat up.

"What is it?", he asked.

"Look, I wasn't myself yesterday, I didn't know what happened until Jin told me, I'm so sorry baby, I don't want to hurt you"

"It's okay Hobi..", he said while looking somewhere else besides me.

"You can't just accept my apology like that, let me do something for you, I'll do anything for you

He smiled at me softly.

"You don't have to do anything"

I bit my lip while staring at him. I walked closer to him and pulled him into a hug. I rest my chin on his shoulder.

"Why are you so nice jimin?"

"Like I said the other day, being nice is nice"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's POV

"I thought we couldn't talk to him", I said.

"Jungkook, just let them talk for now, Hoseok made a mistake last night, okay?". Namjoon said.

"Yeah, a 'mistake', but does that mean I can talk to him too?"

They both shook there heads no. I looked down and sighed.

I laid down on my bed.

>>>>>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Why are you crying?" I asked with a worried tone.

He shook his head no and got out of my hold. He scooted closer to Hoseok, which made my heart ache.

"Y-Yah, why are you like this?" I asked.

He didn't look at me. He didn't even glance at me.

Is he upset because of me?

<<<<<<<<Flashback End>>>>>>>>>>

I scoffed at the memory. I felt like punching something, I want to punch something until my knuckles starts to bleed.

Me and my clueless mind should've noticed how jimin felt back then. If I understood his feelings more, this whole situation wouldn't have happened,

I sighed and turned to my side, I smiled at the thought of me holding jimin  in my arms back then,

I miss you jiminiee