CHAPTER 13

"S-Stop it", I yelled.

He stopped kissing my neck and smashed his lips on mine. I didn't like the kiss. It didn't feel like love to me.

I tried to get out of his grip many times, but always fails.

"Isn't this what you want?!", he said harshly. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I tried holding them back, but failed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I watched Jungkook walk out without saying a word.

He hates me.

I sat on my bed while staring at the wall. I grabbed my pills from the side and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and took three pills. I swallowed all of them at once.

I stared at the orange bottle on the counter. I grabbed it and took four more pills. I made this mess, I kissed him first, I should've just left him alone from the start.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's POV

"Hey babe", taehyung said while wrapping his arms around my neck.

I decided to sleep over at taehyung's house tonight, since I barely visit him and so that I get my mind off of jimin.

"Hey, can I ask you something?", he asked.

I nodded.

"Why were you kissing jimin earlier?", he asked while staring at my eyes.

"...He kissed me first", I said.

"Wow, so he's trying to take you away from me?", he scoffed.

"It's okay, that won't happen"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin's POV

I laid in bed, feeling cold and empty. I wrapped my blanket around me tighter, trying to feel any warmth.

I smiled at the thought of Jungkook cuddling with me in bed. I let the tears fall from my eyes once again.

I sighed while staring up at the ceiling

I guess everyone doesn't have happy endings

I laughed.

What's the point of living now? Everyone is soon going to start having there own relationships, while I'm here... lonely and empty.

Heh, look at me, having suicidal thoughts over the love of my life.

Well I did make a big mistake. I'm the one who caused mine and Jungkook's friendship to break...

Is it even broken?...Heh, of course it is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook's POV

I wrapped my arm around taehyung's waist. We both sat down with the others. I looked at the empty seat in front of me. Jimin hasn't come to school for a week already.

"I went to go visit jimin today", Hoseok said.

"How is he?", Jin asked worriedly.

"He doesn't look good, he keeps saying he's fine, that I should stop visiting him and hang out with you guys more", he sighed.

Taehyung told them how jimin kissed me. They all didn't really have a reaction. I mean, they did give us some advice, but still, it seemed like..they were sad.

"I'll go visit him after school", Jin said.

"Leave him alone", taehyung said while rolling his eyes.

They all sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once I dropped taehyung off at his house, I was about to drive home. Until I stopped at jimin's house. I stared at the front door.

Has he even come out of the house yet?

I parked my car and walked up to the door. I took in a deep breath and walked in.

I heard the others talking and laughing in his room. I walked in, which made everyone stop

what they were doing

"What are you doing here?", Jin asked.

I ignored him and looked at jimin, who was busy looking at the floor.

"Are you feeling okay?", I asked.

He looked up at me and smiled softly. He nodded cutely.

"Yah, I asked a question", Jin said while folding his arms.

"I'm visiting jimin, what's it look like", I replied.

"That's weird, aren't you usually with your boyfriend?", Yoongi asked.

I sighed.

"Forget it, me and the others were about to leave", Jin said while grabbing his bag.

"Bye jimin-", they all said while giving him a hug.

Once they left, I looked back at jimin, who was now laying in bed, with his back facing me.

"Yah, look at me", I said.

He didn't say anything.

"Don't ignore me"

He still didn't say anything.

"Look, I'm not ma-"

"You should be", he said.

"I'm the one who kissed you, broke our friendship, I bet I even broke my friendship with taehyung"

He turned around to face me. His eyes full of tears.

"What's the point of living? Have you ever thought about that?"

"Yaah"

"Look at me, and look at everyone, do you see the differences?"

"Jimin"

"Everyone is going to find the ones they love", he smiled.

"Which I'm happy about", he said while tears were still coming down his cheeks.

"Don't think I'm crying because I'm sad, just think of them as tears of joy, he laughed.

"Hey-"

"Let's stop talking okay? I hope you enjoy your life with taehyung and the others", he said while turning back around.

"Y-Yah, what do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Jimin, please tell me", I begged.

I felt my eyes starting to water. I bit my lip to hold in my tears.

"J-jimin..", I let the tears come down my cheeks.

I'm sorry