CHAPTER 28

"Jin, I can walk on my own", I said.

Jin made Namjoon carry me on his back, and I kinda felt bad. What if I'm too heavy for him.

"Nope, you just came out of the hospital and you said you feel a little light headed right?

Well that means I'm gonna have to take care of you", he said.

"Yeah, just light headed, I'm not sick", I chuckled.

He shrugged his shoulders, I sighed and smiled.

Jungkook's POV

I stared at jimin's back. I smiled when I heard his laugh. I felt someone nudge my side.

"Yah, I see you staring", Yoongi smirked.

I rolled my eyes. I looked around and realized Hoseok wasn't with us anymore.

"Where's Hoseok?", I asked.

"He went to his dorm already"

The thought of Yoongi loving Hoseok came across my mind. I mean, Yoongi doesn't show any sign of it, or maybe he's just really good at hiding his feelings.

"Hey, do you really love Hoseok?", I asked.

He sighed.

"I don't know, I'm having mix emotions"

"What do you mean by that?"

"My feelings for taehyung is coming back.."

I looked at him quickly.

"But I feel like I should focus on my career more."

"Just follow your heart Yoongi, if you want to focus on your career, then focus on it, if you want to be in a relationship, then be in one look, I'm not good at giving advice, but you know, you could do both at the same time", I said.

He smiled.

"Doing both is a smart idea I guess, but it might be hard..anyways, you tried your best at giving advice", he chuckled.

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"Yoongi, can you come to the store with me for awhile? I wanna buy some snacks", taehyung asked.

He bit his lip and nodded. I chuckled at how shy he looked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He fell asleep already?", Jin said.

I looked at jimin's cute sleeping face. I smiled at the sight.

"Jin, let me take him to my dorm, please, I just want to talk to him", I begged.

"Jungkook we alr-"

"I know you said we can't talk to him, but please, I miss talking to him so much"

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other and back at me.

I pulled the blanket over jimin's and my body. I hugged him closer to my chest.

I miss this so much. The feeling of jimin in my arms just makes me the happiest person. I stared at his sleeping face and kissed his forehead.

I moved strands of hair from his eyes. I cupped his cheek and looked down to his pink lips.

I wanted to lean in and kiss him...but that's wrong. He's still with Hoseok, right? Hoseok and I already scared him. I don't want him to be scared.

"What are you doing?", Jimin asked.